Camridge Area Feb/march Curry Night

Right folks, Kevin is going to be organising a standard drinks meet for the end of Feb, but...

Curry Night, Tuesday 4th March!!!

As before, the venue will be the Maharajah on Castle Hill in Cambridge. I'll book the table for 7pm to allow time for a reasonably leisurely meal. Parking is available in the public car park on Castle Hill (turn off the Histon Road side of the "Isaac Newton" pub on Castle Street, and we'll meet from 6:30pm onwards in the Castle Inn on Castle Street, partway down the hill.

Map is here.

To find the car park, note where the orange part of Castle Street changes to yellow just right of Mount Pleasant. The arrow pointing up just to the right of that is where you turn off at the Isaac Newton. Turn first left from there (looks like a dead end on the map)and follow the road around. The Castle Inn is roughly opposite Castle Row, to the right, and the Maharajah is on the junction of Castle Street with St Peter's Street.

Please list below if you are coming along, complete with any spouses, SOs etc. Cut'n'paste as usual.

I'll be there:

Meridian

M

Hi Guys an gal's, Ill be there as usual, Sorry missed last Tuesdays meet. I didnt realise there was another meet before the 'curry night 'as nothing was mentioned at the last meet! Doh!boy.

ps might bring the other half with me if others are doing the same!

Meridian

Kevin

Cathy

Charlie

Antoinette

Rob

Jon

Tom

Matt (Doughboy)

Thanks for a nice friendly evening folks - amazing how busy the curry house was for a quiet Tuesday evening.

Nice easy run each way for us, and even a mini convoy for part of the way home :thumbup::):o

Cheers, David & Chrissy

P.S> Rob - that Jalfrezi would have sorted your man flu out matey

post-9994-1204671785.gif