Tokyo Motorshow

Well i got to say that having now seen the offending item in the flesh i am still of the opinion that it is....................Crap!!

The front end is not too bad but the rest of it is not good at all, very little presence about the car, on my way in i spotted an Evo X in the parking lot and it has some presence about it.

To be fair i would say the driving position has improved and the seats hold you more snugly than the old ones but apart from that it is nothing to write home about.

Well here you go, i shall let you make up your own minds!!

001033.jpg

001034.jpg

001035.jpg

001037-1.jpg

001042.jpg

001048.jpg

001051.jpg

001052.jpg

001044.jpg

001043.jpg

001045.jpg

001047.jpg

001046.jpg

Remember these figures here are for the 2.0 JDM

001036-1.jpg

I would say having seen both the silver and Grey cars that if i had to choose it would definately be the Grey one...........more aggresive!!

Now for the dream car..............

001041.jpg

001049.jpg

001050.jpg

THE GTR IS A DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH ALTOGETHER!!! :rolleyes:

Nice pics... particularly the WRC Girl... er I mean car!

Not sure I like the look with the boot open, but looks much better with the boot shut!

Overall, I really like it! :rolleyes:

Just one big off-topic grudge!!! Why is this posted in Scottish Scoobies? Are the rest of the forum users not privileged enough to see these pics?

Don't have a problem with Scottish scoobies or anything, I just don't come in here because I'm not Scottish! Seems a bit of moderation of the forum to move the topics of wider interest to the community to the general forums would be appreciated by many non-Scottish members! :thumbup:

Don't want to discuss this further but lets try and be one community when it counts :):rolleyes:

Nice pics... particularly the WRC Girl... er I mean car!

Not sure I like the look with the boot open, but looks much better with the boot shut!

Overall, I really like it! :thumbup:

Just one big off-topic grudge!!! Why is this posted in Scottish Scoobies? Are the rest of the forum users not privileged enough to see these pics?

I thought he HAD put a link in the Genereal section.. :rolleyes:

I'm getting used to it the more i see it but i still wouldn't buy one. need to see it in the flesh before i decide.

And yes.....it still looks like a focus :)

Edited by Frank C
andy you lucky git. Can't believe you managed to get into the Tokyo motorshow.

Was good today as it was the press day so there was no crowds or standing in line to get around the cars. Only down side was that i could not really get to talk to many of the stand people as they were busy getting interviewed by all and sundry.

Oh yeah............there IS a link in the thread in the gereral section! :rolleyes:

Now for my main reason for being there......................the GTR!!!

001092.jpg

001020.jpg

001019.jpg

001017.jpg

001016.jpg

001015.jpg

001015.jpg

001014.jpg

001011.jpg

001013.jpg

001024.jpg

001022.jpg

001023.jpg

001027.jpg

001026.jpg

001025.jpg

This stand had the most interest of everyone there, i quietly had my doubts about the look of the car from pictures i had seen but i gotta say that having seen it in the flesh it is stunning and all mild doubts were blown away.

Am now having a quandry over what colour to get............silver or gunmetal grey! :rolleyes: