Regional Organiser Info Updates

Like Spooks, I'd also nominate Grant. [;)]

Grant if you are successful, please remember to have local meets within walking distance of your house. It's always a good start. [:P]

P.S. the lack of avatars suggest non members........I was told active ROs would get free SIDC membership. I did. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again all

I really do not mind who does what role, but I agree that the current RO's need to be contacted before anyone takes over a position.

I have emailed everyone that is currently listed, the names I listed were the ones that I didn't get emails back from which is why I posted this thread.

If there is anyone that is keen to take over on any position then please email or pm me and I'll contact the current RO to let them know that you are interested.

Thanks

Kim

Here is the current Scottish RO list:

Edinburgh/Lothians

Spooks

Glasgow/Strathcylde

Ally-B

Central Scotland

PaulC555

Ayrshire

Scoobay

Tayside & Angus

JcScoob

Inverness / Highlands

Scooby222

Scottish Borders

Gordyq

Fife (Shared Role)

Higgy

Fast Scooby

I have a user friendly word document if anyone wishes to express their concern regarding their local RO.

PM me for details..............

(Personal RO circumstances can be ignored in all cases) [8-)] 

Also, Strathclyde is no longer recognised as a region in Scotland. 

Teknopete got booted before Jon stepped in after he had disappeared for ages with PC problems due to work and a house move. He still was upset when I phoned him to tell him what happened.

How do you get booted from a position in which you are doing SFA?,  were we supposed to sit around and wait for him to organise meets again?. we'd already waited around a year before jon decided to do something, and a great job he did too, from 2 cars to a dozen or so turning up.

Grant, good luck[Y]

"All the mods are here and there"

LOL @ Phil. Prolly over on S(cough)Net 

Kev, I understand but I thought a community helped each other out? I know where Pete stays and have his contact numbers. Did anyone call or visit? 

Not getting into anymore but just putting my point across before the witch hunters come back. Good luck to all in current and forthcoming positions.

All will be forgotten in the new forum layout anyway.

Teknopete got booted before Jon stepped in after he had disappeared for ages with PC problems due to work and a house move. He still was upset when I phoned him to tell him what happened.

How do you get booted from a position in which you are doing SFA?,  were we supposed to sit around and wait for him to organise meets again?. we'd already waited around a year before jon decided to do something, and a great job he did too, from 2 cars to a dozen or so turning up.

Grant, good luck[Y]

Glasgow area now has a healthy 12 - 20 cars that turn up every month, every first Thursday of the month

Best of luck in your new role Grant

Grant, RO for Paisley Northwest.

Here is the current Scottish RO list:

Edinburgh/Lothians

Spooks

Glasgow/Strathcylde

Ally-B

Central Scotland

PaulC555

Ayrshire

Scoobay

Tayside & Angus

JcScoob

Inverness / Highlands

Scooby222

Scottish Borders

Gordyq

Fife (Shared Role)

Higgy

Fast Scooby

Where is Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire's Ken 555 or is Aberdeen no longer recognised?[;)]

BAH..........BAH ........

BAH..........BAH

BAH..........BAH

im still here and still active! as i said to kim highlands really covers north and west of inverness which makes me the nearest port of call. ive no interest in taking over aberdeen,its big enough for its own ro and ive enough of a challenge getting the invernessians to be as active as those from elgin

ps, i am a paid up member but how the hell do i put up an avatar?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again all,

Just a little update.

I have again, contacted all Regional Organisers in question and await their response to see if they are prepared to continue or hand over to someone else.

Until I hear back please hold fire on nominations etc.

RG Grant, thanks for your pm, nominations noted [:(]

Ta

Kim

I would like to announce that Gordyq, the Scottish Borders Regional Organiser will be staying.

We have spoken this morning and he's confirmed that his net connection is back up and running.

He hopes to start arranging regular meets asap.

Many thanks

Kim