And Then The Sun Came Out!

amazing,after spending all my nights this week claying,polishing and sealing got up this morning and saw the weather with a heavy heart. but after going and getting my new wheels and splitter fitted the sun came out to play,proving god does favour imprezas!

loving the new wheels,gives the car a totally different look from the standard ones,big thanks to stevie at unit 8 for doing a cracking deal on them and polished bliss for quick delivery of wheel sealant!

scoobbits069.jpg

scoobbits070.jpg

scoobbits072.jpg

and a shot of my bike after fitting its new exhaust last weekend,akrapovic titanium can and pipe with carbon tail-light and loud as anything!

scoobbits047.jpg

scoobbits045.jpg

The nice weather is bringing everyone out on vehicle cleaning duties...and excellent example of two very nice machines all sparkled up. Oh I miss having a bike, been banned by the Mrs (for my own sake I've been told!!).

Edited by C_WRX
omg you didnt!? lol

scoob looks good

it was the only place i could think to sit them where there was no risk of scratching them :iagree: . it was ok at first cos the poorboys stuff smells strawberry ish so she thought i was freshening the room. then she looked at the bed....

cheers toby,its amazing where you bump inot folk! you got a cracking day for the run back,i went round loch tay enjoying the (almost) summer weather

c wrx you need to do what ive done,get her involved! hence the l plated aprillia sitting just out of shot,though ive got time to be home changed and wash the bike before shes back!

the akra sounds awesome and has given the mid and top one hell of a boost-although i do of course use the road legal baffle at all times :)

Lovely. Car looks amazing. Bike looks like 2 wheeled sex.

"Where is the party at guys?"

"It's in Daves arches".

correct it needs slammed but still a beautiful motor who cares if WR blue is common thats because it's the best