Subaru>>> Guinness Book >>>to All Ro

TO ALL RO

HAS ANY ONE THOUGHT OF TRYING TO BEAT THE GUINNESS RECORD OF THE BIGGEST GATHERING FOR THE SAME MARQUEE...

I THINK ITS HELD BY LUTUS, THE GATHERING WAS IN ONE OF A BRITISH RACE TRACK.

IF WE HAD ABOUT 200 CARS AT THE TUNNEL RUN AM SURE WE CAN DO THIS.....RECORD I THINK IS OVER 300 CARS

MANI

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought this was quite easy considering the amount of cars that can and have turned up at various large meets.

Surely we must have been close to this figure at Prodrive on the RB memorial relay ???

How many did we get together at trax in 2006 - huge turnouts from P1 / RB5 etc as well as the SIDC and other clubs? Would a copy of the video of us all going out on track be sufficient to allow a count up to be made?

:):o:o:o:D

:beer::lol::lol::banana2::banana2:

Right

The largest gathering of a single make car club at any one place is held by the fiat 500 club which had 500 cars at there meet in july 2006 in Italy next is the Ferrari club which had a meet at silverstone on the 9th June 2007 were they had 385 cars

The longest parade of cars is held by the mazda club . it was 249 cars and was held at Alexandra park Auckland NZ on October 9th 2005

So can we beat it???????????????????????????????

If people would like to have a go at beating this record then add your name to the list and then i can register it with the Guiness book of records which will then send me the rules of the record.

Then we can find a place to do this i.e Silverstone/santapod etc

anywere with a big open space will do :)

One thing to add is that we would have to pay a £300 fee to the guiness book of records so our record could be claimed so i'm sorry to say that if we are going to do it then we will have to charge a fee of £1 per car. This will pay for the record and the higher of a place if needed.

1. Kip

Edited by kip

1. Kip

2. Little Green Goblin

3. T33SCH

4. stotfoldscooby

5. Scoob Fae Ork

6. TJ_666

7. COLZO

At the Colin McRae memorial there were over 130 Scoobies, there was also talk about a run down to Prodrive on the anniversary and would be looking to raise money for charity.

1. Kip

2. Little Green Goblin

3. T33SCH

4. stotfoldscooby

5. Scoob Fae Ork

6. TJ_666

7. COLZO

At the Colin McRae memorial there were over 130 Scoobies, there was also talk about a run down to Prodrive on the anniversary and would be looking to raise money for charity.

Kip.

I will have a chat with you tomorrow. :icon_salut:

1. Kip

2. Little Green Goblin

3. T33SCH

4. stotfoldscooby

5. Scoob Fae Ork

6. TJ_666

7. COLZO

8. Leebo77

9. Gurnars

10.STIWALDING

11. padgo.

12. giboman

13. Scuzz

14. Loonybin

15. Nudge

If this thread were to be posted on all other scoob sites, i'm sure we could outdo the evo's,

if this was combined with a charity event/run, would be even better

Edited by Nudge
1. Kip

2. Little Green Goblin

3. T33SCH

4. stotfoldscooby

5. Scoob Fae Ork

6. TJ_666

7. COLZO

8. Leebo77

9. Gurnars

10.STIWALDING