Lanark Sun 17th Of Sept At 1400

A few of us are heading to Lanark tomorrow to leave a simple tribute to a great man from everyone of us on here

Please if this genius meant a fraction to you of what he meant to me then please make the effort to appear tomorrow

We have, in the short time, come up with a simple Subaru SWRT T-Shirt tied together with a Saltire.

Nanaki and myself will be at Lanark market on the south of the town at approx 1300. We will leave the Market at 1330 and head up to his house to leave a tribute at his gate.

07944079591 is my number so please call me tomorrow if you can make it along

Hard for me to write this as it should never have happened to such a great man

RIP mate

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for starting another thread but i reckoned tagging this invite onto page 3 of the other thread may not have reached the desired amount of people to get the desired effect in such a short time frame. Do not really care if it just Nanaki and me that appear, would not be the first time that has happened. It would be rather special if we did this in return for what the guy gave us over the years.

Thanks

Count me in. Only met him once, but felt priviliged to have done so. Got any local postcodes to make things easier for the SatNav? Is that where the Motorsport show was?

It sure is where the Motorshow was, i thought this would be a good meeting place as easily accessible and a well kent landmark of Lanark. Easy enough to get to his house from there without going through the town.

ML11 9AX, Hyndford Road for anyone who needs SatNav help

I know I havent met anyone on here, but I would really love to join you guys at this. If anyone fancies a partner for the run-up let me know, as last month some a-hole killed my scooby and wouldnt feel turing up in anything else would be suited tbh!! Seriously would love to join you all.

Edited by StewartyBoy
I know I havent met anyone on here, but I would really love to join you guys at this. If anyone fancies a partner for the run-up let me know, as last month some a-hole killed my scooby and wouldnt feel turing up in anything else would be suited tbh!! Seriously would love to join you all.

Couple of options for you

Head for the Lanark market in your own car and hitch aride from there in a Scoob or post up your location and hope someone local can swing by to collect you. Option A has the greatest chance of success in my opinion, hope to see you tomorrow

Head for the Lanark market in your own car and hitch aride from there in a Scoob or post up your location and hope someone local can swing by to collect you. Option A has the greatest chance of success in my opinion, hope to see you tomorrow

Unfortunately carless at the moment due to the smash. Im in Barrhead, just outside Paisley so if anyone is feeling generous then please drop me a line on 07970574582. I live right next to the train station. Thanks in advance. I would really like to be part of this.

i could pick him up around 7am in morning and go to doune hillclimb for the morning and meet you lot at the location on time as got 2 wrist bands for it

That postcode is for the market

I will lead the cars from the Market to his house, or as close as we can get without hassling anyone, in a very sombre manner

OK. I will try to be there. I have you number in case I get nearby and miss the leaving time from the market place. Do you think the family will be ok with this? I'm just thinking that its a sombre occassion as you said, and well, our cars are not exactly discrete.

OK. I will try to be there. I have you number in case I get nearby and miss the leaving time from the market place. Do you think the family will be ok with this? I'm just thinking that its a sombre occassion as you said, and well, our cars are not exactly discrete.

The single track road up to Colins house is about half a mile long with an area large enough for a good few cars to park about 1/8th of a mile away. We can park the cars there and walk up. The trip from the Market to his house will be done at under 2000rpm. The policemen we spoke to earlier said that were expecting the area to be a bit busier tomorrow hen confirmation is released officially

The single track road up to Colins house is about half a mile long with an area large enough for a good few cars to park about 1/8th of a mile away. We can park the cars there and walk up. The trip from the Market to his house will be done at under 2000rpm. The policemen we spoke to earlier said that were expecting the area to be a bit busier tomorrow hen confirmation is released officially

:D

A few of us are heading to Lanark tomorrow to leave a simple tribute to a great man from everyone of us on here

Please if this genius meant a fraction to you of what he meant to me then please make the effort to appear tomorrow

We have, in the short time, come up with a simple Subaru SWRT T-Shirt tied together with a Saltire.

Nanaki and myself will be at Lanark market on the south of the town at approx 1300. We will leave the Market at 1330 and head up to his house to leave a tribute at his gate.

07944079591 is my number so please call me tomorrow if you can make it along

Hard for me to write this as it should never have happened to such a great man

RIP mate

wouldlike to show my respects but due to being away with work i cant make it r.i.p Colin

Edited by young-buck27