Back at last

Just back from paisley with my new toy a whit 95 STi

Heres a link to an old for sale add with some pics

http://pistonheads.com/sales/165683.htm

Got a wave from oobster [:D] and a tug from the boys in blue who thought it should be in a dvla compound but just hadn't been taken off the computer [:S] real good guys though and very helpful [Y]

Lots of mods planned with the major prioritys being get rid of the chav lexus lights and bonnet vents and putting on something that resembles brakes instead of lumps of wood [:)]

How can they make a car this quick with such crap brakes ?

And by **** it's quick, is it normal to be on the redline at 130 ? the acceleration in top from 90 is crazy (popped into knockhill on the way home to try this obviously)

Might even get my finger out and get my membership now as i don't think this one will be going in a hurry [:D]

Steve

Saw a blue 51 plate Sti a bit before as well. Spotted ur car a mile away looks really good.

I'll be changing the lexus light asap so i apologise if they offended u LOL

Boys in blue were top notch which was a refreshing change and even had a laugh about driving all the way home with an exhaust that big (pass the asprin)

Dropped the car off with my mate whos a tyre fitter last night so its coming back with 4 new goodyear gsd3's if he ever brings it back [:^)] it did have a full tank but think the nobbles'll be worn off now [:@]

Ok got 4 new goodyears and what an improvement, also got some 6 pots coming as well as a complete set of lights and indicators not to mention the eibach anti roll bars and whiteline droplinks.

Give me a couple of hours and the go faster mods should be sorted as well.

Bank balance getting smaller but grin getting bigger with every minute [;)] can't wait for the parcels to start arriving.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally some bits are here [:D]

1001.jpg

Typical picked these up on saturday morning before i went away for the weekend but still had time for a quick repeater change

1003.jpg

Also some not so exciting bits but the braided lines do mean there'a a set of 6 pots waiting in my mates garage for me [;)]

1002.jpg