the war on Iraq

so no one has an opinion on this. This is why the uk is not what it used to be.

People only interested in what go's on in there own lives.

That's why the uk is in the state its in right now.

Years ago there where strikes protests ect now the people of the uk are lazy. inho

That's why the government gets away with it. Do what they want all of the time.

Lets stand up go to London bring the city to a stand still .Force them into submission .But no we will not as its easier to say come on then shaft me. ????

What is wrong with the British people today have you all forgotten where you came from .

I feel sory for my kids when thay get older it will be worse. All because we are british and lazy

You wrote it at midnight on Saturday.....people out or sleeping.

It's a Sunday morning and many people only get this day to sleep in so I'd think that could answer your question.

As for me...I've just got up and Telly Tubbies is all my brain can take.........at least until I go to work in a couple of hours.

i think we will be there for an other 4 years[:'(].....1 thing we should not do is pull out to soon and let the country crumble into nothing...we went in  now we have to stay.....an other thing i think is now the rest off the UN/world  have to come in and help  the forces that are fighting iff thay dont it could go on forever as much as hate to say 

ive got the up most raspect to the men and woman that fight for us.......

i guess as this is a lowly subaru forum and not a world peace or war forum maybe if you want better response

try here...............

http://www.talkbritain.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15069

and just cos we dont stamp our feet dont make us lazy !!

I was after the opinion of others on the site i am well aware of the forums i can go on.

Ans i think where the government is concerned the British people have got lazy.

20/30 years ago we would not have stood for the crap that they throw at us now.

and they would not have done it the peoples word means naff all any more.

And that is because we lay down and take it .

I no this is a Subaru forum but i posted it in the general chat.

I was interested in peoples opinions on what dose affect us all.

And i thing the other eu countries will not get involved.

And also it now looks like Iran are getting there hands dirty now in supplying the insets with there explosives.

I just dont think it will stop. I no we have to see it throw to the end.but when we where told not to go in by the united nations.

How did tony Blair get away with sending us???

my mum and dad where proud to be British we all held grate respect for freedom of speech but now there is very little.

I if there is some they dont think the peoples opinion mean much any more

In my capacity as Fat Lazy Brit, I have visited the sunshine resort of Basra on no less than 3 occasions, one of which was the last "Run to the Sun" from Kuwait (2003). IMHO the invasion was a completely justified act. The scenes of poverty I saw, in what could have been one of the richest oil producing countries on Earth were a real eye opener.

Don't confuse what happened in 2003 with what is happening out there now. 2003 was about overthrowing an evil and violent dictator, which was achieved with the loss of amazingly few lives. The people I saw in and around Basra were largely happy with what had happened, and the few exceptions were those with much to lose ie Barthist's etc.

What happened in 2003 has now been hijacked by terrorists hiding behind religion as a cause. What they saw was a power vacuum and thought that they could fill it using many of the same methods as Sadaam. What the Iraqis now don't know is where the violence is coming from, as before it came from Sadaam and people in uniform.

Better the devil you know? Maybe, but IMHO it was something that needed to be done. 

I have to agree with Rob, what the public dont realise is at the moment in Iraq 60% of our manpower is actually used in force protection. In Laymans terms they are just there looking after each other and the various instalations out there. Basra is mostly looked after by the iraqi forces. We are getting taken on when we go into the city. Its time now to let them get on with it and pull our troops out and send them home, oh i nearly forgot the Government wont send them home they will just get redeployed to Afghanistan!!! Thats my 10p worth anyway.

In my capacity as Fat Lazy Brit, I have visited the sunshine resort of Basra on no less than 3 occasions, one of which was the last "Run to the Sun" from Kuwait (2003). IMHO the invasion was a completely justified act. The scenes of poverty I saw, in what could have been one of the richest oil producing countries on Earth were a real eye opener.

Don't confuse what happened in 2003 with what is happening out there now. 2003 was about overthrowing an evil and violent dictator, which was achieved with the loss of amazingly few lives. The people I saw in and around Basra were largely happy with what had happened, and the few exceptions were those with much to lose ie Barthist's etc.

What happened in 2003 has now been hijacked by terrorists hiding behind religion as a cause. What they saw was a power vacuum and thought that they could fill it using many of the same methods as Sadaam. What the Iraqis now don't know is where the violence is coming from, as before it came from Sadaam and people in uniform.

Better the devil you know? Maybe, but IMHO it was something that needed to be done. 

to right imho

but like joe public i dont know a lot

but all i do know is i take my hat off to all the servicemen and women that put themselves forward to serve their fellow countrymen/women

from one lazy brit , to another not so lazy brit ;-)