My car is up for sale :)

Sean, sorry mate, but you'll never get £7995 for it...they just don't fetch that any more mate.

I had to sell mine for £5k in the end because £6200 was too steep! And you know what condition it was in! [:(]

Good luck with the sale though dude [:D]

i dont get that 6.5. as i was looking at evo at mits and i got offerd 6k for it in a trade in ??

if i come back to the land of the super car it will be in an evo8 next i have had subarus for five years now never had a car for that long before.

I have had two people email me about it and one is coming at the weekend so i hope its good news.

I hope it does sell for that mate, means better news for mine if it does, just had mine valued by Jag to P/X it a a few months and they offered me £6500 for a 2003WRX with 30k on the clock! for that money I will just keep it as a 2nd car! no way its only worth that. I thought at least 9k

lol 9K [;)]

[sn]

Get a f4cking Jap one mate

====================

1995 WRX with all the STI cosmetic goodies

Full stainless system (Ninja sports cat, Ninja decat centre, Afterburner Vortex)

Bailey psssssshoom fing

Green Cotton panel filter

Uprated boot carpet

2006 Road Atlas -------pars ure atlas is just sssssssssooooooooooooooo last year ;-)

sean - guy on s/net and pistonheads has his 03 sti 8  in black with about 30k on clock up for £8995 o n o

ure car as all our cars are nice to us and maybe very special to the individual, however , as has been case for a long time it is a flooded buyers market

so for less money a car like a scoob can be had and gives the punter the cash left over to modify in there own " personal " way , not that that detracts from what you have done and

spent on the car, just think you could be hangin` on for a while at that price , however all the best with the sale ! dan

well i dont need to sell it now but i am keeping it up there i do think if you are not after a q sale then .

you can get what you want for it

mitsy offerd me 6k for mine when i looked at an evo so they would sell if for more.

I see on the forcort all the time subarus on a 99 or even a 97 for this sort of money.

I will hold out till i sell it cos every day i have it its a good thing ;)

2006 Road Atlas -------pars ure atlas is just sssssssssooooooooooooooo last year ;-)

Oh shut up Daniel [:o]

Actually I saw the 2007 one in Matalan for liek a squid 75 [:D

[;)]

leave it m8

i have good contacts and hear through the grape vine that a facelifted 08 can be had soon with a great trade in allowance and comes with

complete warranty against accidental coffee damage etc

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like i mite be able to keep my car for a little bit longer :o but dont no how long :P

Is it better to sell the car as is or take the mods off and sell std and sell the mods.

I was thinking if i sell the mods put it back to std and keep it