I've been OOBing!

Wot platform are you guys on: Mac or PC?

I ask as i am an illustrator/designer by trade, so obviously have all this as a requirement.

Thats good stuff considering you only just started playing about with it...keep it up

If ya need any advice or anything, just give me a shout.

This is the next stage for ya, creating images from a blank canvas......its only taken me 10 years to get to this stage!!
RS1600cam4.jpg

Sean.
Wot platform are you guys on: Mac or PC?
I ask as i am an illustrator/designer by trade, so obviously have all this as a requirement.

Thats good stuff considering you only just started playing about with it...keep it up

If ya need any advice or anything, just give me a shout.

This is the next stage for ya, creating images from a blank canvas......its only taken me 10 years to get to this stage!!

Sean.

i have a question GEE

without paying the mahooosive prices how can i get photoshop or summit similar

want to do stuff like this and layers , i had  a 30 day free trial but wen it ended it hasnt asked me to buy it

heres wot i done really want to get it back

combo2.jpg

combo.jpg

many thanks

craigy 

Craigy, if i was to mention eye patches, parrots, peg legs and treasure maps! Would that give you an idea?

If you are on a Mac i may be able to help you? Let me know.

Sean.

p.s I am not condoning copyright theft in any way shape or form......its just wot ive heard on the grapevine!
Craigy, if i was to mention eye patches, parrots, peg legs and treasure maps! Would that give you an idea?

If you are on a Mac i may be able to help you? Let me know.

Sean.

p.s I am not condoning copyright theft in any way shape or form......its just wot ive heard on the grapevine!

i only need to no of a place to go buy it , not steel it , im willing to pay , but not the previous price mentioned of 1200 squid

not really clued up so how will i find out if im on mac?

Thats just the problem Craig......its £1200 from anywhere! Because its a professional package they assume that you are earning money from it....hence the high price.

Does your computer run on Microsoft Windows system? (or constantly need fixing or de-virusing) If yes, then its a PC.
If you get an Apple logo and show up when you turn it on, then its a Mac.

Sean.
Thats just the problem Craig......its £1200 from anywhere! Because its a professional package they assume that you are earning money from it....hence the high price.

Does your computer run on Microsoft Windows system? (or constantly need fixing or de-virusing) If yes, then its a PC.

i gues im on a PC then [:P

If you get an Apple logo and show up when you turn it on, then its a Mac.

Sean.

im running windows xp

i can buy photoshop element 5 from play.com for 50 squidos thats the thing i want for doing that layers thing i previously showed rite????

Good to see your still practising your photoshop skills, nice one. Have you looked in my SOX garage lately?

As 4hero says, G1mp is very good for a free package although I think the novice would find it hard to work with. I have been using Photoshop for about 10 years or so and use G1mp to compliment it.

Craigy, Photoshop CS3 can be got for about £500.00 but you might try Paint Shop Pro which a lot cheaper but will still give you most of the effects layering and compositing that you might need.