Well thats it !! (look out ABZ boys)

Well folks thats it ........ 

Just back from MOT'in the goblin after a few goes at the emissions we have a pass [y]

All ready for it getting collected by the new owner on tuesday[:)] He is one off my mates that has helped me do a lot off the work on the car so he knows it inside out. But he is staying with his brother just now, how lives in ABZ so look out guys the goblin is comming your way [:D]

I receved payment for the car today[:(] so i finished early went to the bank and got my pennys all ready for going down on sunday to hopefully pick up my new motor.

Jon

You should have said when we last met mate...could have done you  a deal on a 2001 if you really wanted.......eh what are we like....talking that day about possibly changing...i just picked up my new one and your of to get yours.....i think the women have a point ......

anyway enjoy the new one whatever it might be....???

take care mate...

Paul

Sadly stephen there is no "c" in the full name(cant afford one), but there should be a "c" in the full name of the wifes next car [:P]

jon, have you swapped your green goblin for a blue bug and planning to swap nic's red '01 for a legacy?

had a thought that you would have taken the missus's car (letting her have a brand new car) but remember that hers is red 

JC - if your still looking at the same type of car that we spoke about.....................................remember what I said about them.

Post up some pics when it arrives, I've always liked these cars since they first came out!

Russell