Knockhill Photos - A few more added

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - yeah, I was so surprised to see a 5ft flame that I forgot to slow for MacIntyre and nearly lost it [;)]

Russ's EVO was running about 430bhp (flywheel), the Extreme car 385bhp, Don's about 380, Robbie's 370, Jamsie's 360 and mine about 355...

I think I'll need a faster camera car to keep up [;)]

Rog

good video Roger [Y] John, if only I had seen this video before I had a pax lap with you [;)] (33 mins for anyone wanting to see it)

Oh for pity's sake! I make one mistake on my last lap of the day and its caught on camera. Dunno what happened, flew through the chicance next thing I knew I was going side-ways up the track. Some good driving to avoid me, though I think it looked worse on camera that it actually was! And yeha, great video.

EDIT: Just looked at that again. I think that was my fault that the Golf had to take to the kitty-litter to avoid an accident. Sorry mate [:$]

I've uploaded all the photos I took (good, bad and awful!) at:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shared/browse.html?c_album=5145177

These are small thumbnail photos only, as there wasn't enough space available to upload the full size images so please don't click "buy" on any of them. I'll see if I can find a better free host for these images somewhere!

Now also got them on:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7302862@N02/s...57594584536389/ (though there's a download limit there, so might not last very long before they go offline!)

John

yup sure was peter, wasnt overly impressed with the cars handling either, back end was all over the place at times, understeer was horrendous in some sections especially the hair pin!

had just fitted a set of cusco coilovers the day before so maybe needing set up properly, spent a small fortune on whiteline goodies straight afterwards, front and rear Anti roll bar, front and rear drop links anti lift kit and new steering bushes, will get the geometry properly done once everythings fitted, so it will be alot better next time round + ill have my new gearbox fitted (another thing i had issues with but probably more the clutch than the gearbox TBH) and all of the mods ive got sitting waiting to get fitted [:)]

yup sure was peter, wasnt overly impressed with the cars handling either, back end was all over the place at times, understeer was horrendous in some sections especially the hair pin!

had just fitted a set of cusco coilovers the day before so maybe needing set up properly, spent a small fortune on whiteline goodies straight afterwards, front and rear Anti roll bar, front and rear drop links anti lift kit and new steering bushes, will get the geometry properly done once everythings fitted, so it will be alot better next time round + ill have my new gearbox fitted (another thing i had issues with but probably more the clutch than the gearbox TBH) and all of the mods ive got sitting waiting to get fitted [:)]

You people are freaking obsessed!