Curry night for March meet?

The theoretical date for the March meeting is Tuesday 27th March. Who fancies a curry for that night? Venue would be the same as the Christmas one - the Cambridge Curry House at the top of Castle Hill. Plenty of parking in the public car park off Castle Hill business park.

M

The theoretical date for the March meeting is Tuesday 27th March. Who fancies a curry for that night? Venue would be the same as the Christmas one - the Cambridge Curry House at the top of Castle Hill. Plenty of parking in the public car park off Castle Hill business park.

M

Hi M

Yeah I spoke of this last Tuesday and funnily enough with Rob on Saturday. A few people have concerns of parking at Castle Hill, mainly I think finding the car park, so we were talking of the Slap Up again just because of ease of parking. But I'm easy either way, but agree the food is better at Castle Hill, so lets put it to the vote.

Please reply to this thread with your preference by 15th so I can get places booked. 

Hi M

Yeah I spoke of this last Tuesday and funnily enough with Rob on Saturday. A few people have concerns of parking at Castle Hill, mainly I think finding the car park, so we were talking of the Slap Up again just because of ease of parking. But I'm easy either way, but agree the food is better at Castle Hill, so lets put it to the vote.

Please reply to this thread with your preference by 15th so I can get places booked.

For those who don't know the area, type CB3 0RD into Google Map (that's a zero, not an oh). The turn off Castle Street is on the corner where the "Isaac Newton" pub is. First left leads to the big public car park (turn on the satellite view for more detail). There's another car park on Shire Hall nearby, but it tends to be full.

The problem with curry restaurants is that the good ones have no parking, and the ones with parking are no good.

M

well my wife is extremely finicky with food..... (she will not eat anything besides american culinary drivel) and she fears foreign food culture.... she wont even eat kebabs....hahahaha

but i do not eat spicy.... i do not like it and it does not like me..... but we will go and see what all the fuss is about... plus the " slap up"  i fairly close to my house.

or tryed chirsis cooking hahahahahah!!!! try a vindaloo mate nice and easy to eat [:P]

This from a guy who broke into a sweat just reading the menu!!!!!

hahah this is very true! rite u on for a vindaloo challange!!!??

Always stick to wot i know with a curry, so think i`ll pass on the vindaloo.

As for venue i`d prefer the Slap up as parking is easier. Don`t really like taking my car into town centre car parks.

Plus it would be better for a chat in the car park afterwards if we are all parked together.

well my wife is extremely finicky with food..... (she will not eat anything besides american culinary drivel) and she fears foreign food culture.... she wont even eat kebabs....hahahaha

but i do not eat spicy.... i do not like it and it does not like me..... but we will go and see what all the fuss is about... plus the " slap up"  i fairly close to my house.

My wife is just the same, she doesn't really like spicy food either.

Where exactly are we going now anyway, Slap Up or the one in town?? Can someone please enlighten me [*-)]

ill try castle hill then kev, tryin somewere new is always good,but the slap up is fine if we all decide there, if we go to the one in town shall we all meet up somewere as not everyone knows were it is????

Bar Hill Tesco car park? It's a pretty straightforward run in from there and would take about ten minutes if we obeyed the law.

M

Castle Hill it is then, we'll meet at Tesco Bar Hill at 7.30, to be at the restaurant by 8.00. Now to book tables............

Please confirm here and number of places:

Kevin & Cathy

rob

Sorry Kev, I won't be able to make this one now. [:(]

Hope you guys & gals have a nice evening. [<:()]

Oh and Kev, can I pop the payment in to you at the garage for the Driver training day? Before the end of this month.