WRC Tarmac spec......Fatboy!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything going on the roof Andy to complement the WRC look?

Not sure yet, have been toying with the idea of a roof scoop but only afew rallies had the car with them. Also if i did that i would want to go the full hog and get the RA vent put in too.

Have been trying to source some antennas but again, i can see stuff like that go walkies sooner or later.........you know how people are nowadays!!!

Am pretty happy with the sleek look as it is just now.

Andy if your still running hybrid twin scroll turbo how does it run know with the front mount intercooler ie is there much lag and what increase in boost pressure did you gain .Just spotted the front mount in your latest pictures

Dougs,

Warby gave me the info on the gps/ camera pod a while back, may go for it.  Stubby antennas would be good.

Dipsy,

Car is still not mapped to full potential yet, afew issues with real estate in the inner wing for the CAI due to the space being a hell of alot smaller than standard. Should be sorted on the 17th July when Mr F plays with it.  However the quick map i had to tide it over seemed pretty good, no noticeable extra lag and felt more torquey..........which is always best!!!

• 2 weeks later...

lubbly jubbly, looking forward to seeing this boy in the flesh at one of the dyno days that will no doubt be organised in the future.

Sweeeeet!

Willie

Gonna try and get it on (if possible, seeing as it is on its belly) after Andy has looked at it on the 17th july.