Exhaust question???

I want to replace my standard exhaust with a fully or partially de-catted one, add a free flow air filter and get it re-mapped.

When removing the cats from the exhaust system (up pipe, downpipe and centre section on an 05 WRX - I think - correct me if I am wrong) I assume this would not pass an emission test on an MOT. Is this correct?

Do you have to put original parts back on for the MOT and if so how does that effect the remapped engine?

From the engine back on an 05 WRX without PPP installed - uppipe with cat, (turbo), downpipe with cat, cat pipe with cat, centre section with resonator, back box..

Remember that removing any cat other than the cat pipe will require a remap. Most induction kits really benefit from one too. At worst get it on an RR and spend £45 to make sure the AFR is within the correct paramaters or you;'ll end up with pistons on the motorway.

Scoobysailor,

If your looking for any specific exhaust parts let me know as I have a friend who fabricates stuff for the Scoob. Very high quality @ cheap prices[:)]

Quite a few members have his stuff on their cars. Inc Stephen, Sheep, Scotsman, 4 hero, Bandit, CraigWRX, Jimser etc.....

Might be able to help 

Gus