A meeting we dont know about!!?

Dave K

did 'nt see a great deal of scoobys while i was there to be honest, and i only had 2 waves back, 1 from an older guy in a newage blue scoob, adn 1 from a lad in a green ( hes got taste) classic.....non turbo scoobs...just forget it, just look at you stupid.

Youre (present company accepted) gonna have to do better when i come over next time....or you will have to lose the "Scooby Island" tag and change it to "Scooby town" meaning Douglas.....only joking......

The "nova boys" only come out when its dark, too embarresed..eh.....lol.

there was one annoying fart in a saxo with a loud zorst, who just kept going round and round in douglas, probably lost his friends, if he had any.face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ha ha, I'm not so sure about that Jon - by day, he is Boxer22. An avid subaru fan who dreams of getting a noisy dump valve and all the other trimmings. Wheelspinning out of his office carpark, and planning his latest strategic cruise of MacDonalds but.....

Come 5pm Neil undergoes a terrible & horrific transformation into the grotesque spectre of......

LAGUNAMAN! Cruising the roads with a suit hanging from the rear "oh sh!t" handle, mobile phone attached to the hands free kit on the dash, and radio 3 (sometimes even vivaldi!) blaring out of the blaupunkt speakers. Spreading poor road manners and regional double glazing expertise everywhere he goes! face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif