I have heard from a reliable source......

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a certain blue STI was dynoed at the weekend by a dastek dyno, and made alot more power than another certain blue STI. Funny old game isnt it.

LOL............Rise i shall, complete with my standard top mount. Perhaps when i too get my full boost, The tide will move once more.[:D]

A lot more 11 is not a lot[:^)] when i too get my correct 1.6 to 1.7 the waters will move east again[:D]

CraiG

You got there in the end eh Peter? Bet it seems all worthwhile now.

One thing bugging me though. I've never had my car on Dastek but i've read elsewhere (specially after RR days), that people haven't been happy with results, then it's found there was some sort of problem, then sorted etc etc.

Your own result shows that the rpm isn't right, what's going on there?

I've thought Dastek is supposed to be one of the bees kness type dynos but i read on here of problems or glitches after people having been to them?

This wasn't at Dasket but on a Dastek rolling rd in Hillington which is great for us Glasogw region as it's ALOT nearer.

They haven't got all the software and hardware from Dastek yet so that explains why the revs progam isn't spot on[;)].

I think they were using some of Dastek's old software but the operator said the new software will be arriving in 2 weeks.

The old software does't show torque figures either[:@]

But he did invite me back when they are up and running properly then i can organise a Rolling Road Day for SIDC.

How about a Rolling Road Day for spring 2007?

"I think they were using some of Dastek's old software but the operator said the new software will be arriving in 2 weeks".

This is the same as WP. Believe he has been waiting ages for his software update.

Nice BHP Pete - now we will see some close battles with Blue Thunder, this is getting interesting. Modding is fun, I'm almost wishing for something to break so I can go to stage 2. Can't justify it to the wife otherwise, Unless I mention flames coming out the back then she gets all excited.

"I think they were using some of Dastek's old software but the operator said the new software will be arriving in 2 weeks".

This is the same as WP. Believe he has been waiting ages for his software update.

Nice BHP Pete - now we will see some close battles with Blue Thunder, this is getting interesting. Modding is fun, I'm almost wishing for something to break so I can go to stage 2. Can't justify it to the wife otherwise, Unless I mention flames coming out the back then she gets all excited.

You should have seen the 3 foot flame that shot out on the rolling road.

Modding is fun but gets expensive the deeper you go[:'(]