DEFIS ???

Defi is a brand name of the Nippon Seiki company. Defi is a french word which means "challenge".

Nippon Seiki are a manufacturer of instrumentation panels for a large number of car manufacturers, including Subaru.

Their Defi branded goods are aftermarket gauges for things such as Boost, Oil Temp etc. etc.

They are reassuringly expensive because they are the dogs dangly bits.

http://www.defi-shop.com/

Oh and I have the STI Genome gauges, which are Defi items with the STI logos on them. Very nice indeed they are. I got them off ebay, but the seller has none in just now it seems.

I got mine from kennyyeo for £425 Delivered for the BF gauges that light up white, would have been the same price for them lighting up in amber. Boost, Oil Press, Oil temp, Control Unit and adaptors to suit the Impreza. I think getting the pod also from him would have been about £515 but standard Defi pods require painting so Im going to look for one from Scoobyworld etc next month once Ive been paid again.

Gauges came from Malaysia, Guy posted them on the Sat and I got them on the Thursday.

Graeme

Nothing wrong with a big butt!

Defi-Link (white 60mm - match MY99-00 dash clocks perfectly) Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp

Control Unit II

Defi Pod - WAVY type. Copy only as Defi don't make one for the Classic Dash

Oil Temp Sensor Adaptor ( for above #3 cylinder)

Fitting and setting up (includes putting the Control Unit WHEREVER you want it in the car)

If you want BF's it will be 615 fully fitted and set up. Basically - I cahrge about 30 pounds more than Kenny charges for the gauges. But you all know where I am if something goes wrong. Plus my gaiuges DON'T come from Malaysia................................OR EBAY.

Any use to you?

Russell ( watching my butt as I am out in India right now!)

Nothing wrong with a big butt!

Defi-Link (white 60mm - match MY99-00 dash clocks perfectly) Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp

Control Unit II

Defi Pod - WAVY type. Copy only as Defi don't make one for the Classic Dash

Oil Temp Sensor Adaptor ( for above #3 cylinder)

Fitting and setting up (includes putting the Control Unit WHEREVER you want it in the car)

If you want BF's it will be 615 fully fitted and set up. Basically - I cahrge about 30 pounds more than Kenny charges for the gauges. But you all know where I am if something goes wrong. Plus my gaiuges DON'T come from Malaysia................................OR EBAY.

Any use to you?

Russell ( watching my butt as I am out in India right now!)

Russell,

I'm going to be sending you a pm soon for prices m8 only thing I don't need you to supply is the turbo [:)] and going by how cheap your defis are supplied and fitted I'll be having some [;)]

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

"Your lucky thou, u dont have to worry to much about bhp, was watching u @ crail  [Y]  ...made mine look like a 1100cc"

Me too i was at the start line as jc pulled up and squirted something on his intercooler and i thought what the f@ck was that but then i saw the pictures when i got back.