Knockhill....gotta love those hot hatch days

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specky fool should have been black flagged then shot at the pit wall, Absolute demolishen Derby, I would rather eat my own liver than drive my car round with those clowns. You have to learn somewhere but come on...........

That is dangerous

toughen up you ladyboys....i been on loads o these days with scoob and if your quick and intelligent enough they will never be near you anyway!!!

the car was an old cavaliar sri......£50 pile of shit and i bet he could get round the track quicker than some of you guys in your scoobs

hahahahahahahahahahahah

i used to get 1.08s in my old cavy sri woohoo....iv seen video clips of some o you guys going slower on hot marques nights!!!!

if you dont spin you aint trying hard enough lol lol lol x x x x

see you on sunday at KH

ps....i may be driving a cavy sri....lookout slowboys hahaha

regards andy

toughen up you ladyboys....i been on loads o these days with scoob and if your quick and intelligent enough they will never be near you anyway!!!

the car was an old cavaliar sri......£50 pile of shit and i bet he could get round the track quicker than some of you guys in your scoobs

hahahahahahahahahahahah

i used to get 1.08s in my old cavy sri woohoo....iv seen video clips of some o you guys going slower on hot marques nights!!!!

see you on sunday at KH

regards andy

LOL, I kind of knew you would appear [:P]

FYI, SIDC day at Knockhill is on Saturday . See you there with Puggy power [;)]

Daz

Quote "I hate this corner...(person 2) I know it's a pain in the t*ts!"  lol - blame the track like it...

Nice action around 1:55 in that video [;)]  He's having a go but there is a distinct lack of (1) Concentration and (2) Flow, finesse and smoothness.

Brian [:D]

In video one, the piece of text this guy loved his supra,

Yes on a track day there will be faster driver on the day but using morse code tactics on the rear bumper not good. Too much testorsoron on the track there me thinks.

Just shows how much higher the driving standards are on an SIDC day or Hot Marques.

Martin

That video sums up the whole Hot hatch day scene, total entertainment for the spectators and great fun for the drivers. If you take a good car round your off your head, keep it for the Hot Marques tracknights/days.

I have been at Knockhill 20+ times this year and see all sorts of driving, a lot of the hot hatchers are terrible drivers but there are also a few who have amazing car control and are very quick around a lap. The hot marques drivers obviously take it a bit more easy on track but a far higher percentage of them cant drive for peanuts, too much money not enough talent!

p.s. Knockhill were having problems with the new tarmac they laid at the start of the year so have re-surfaced most of the corners. Last sundays hot hatch day had the most offs i have ever seen, coincidence? stay safe out there![;)]

hahahahahahahahahahahah

see you on sunday at KH

regards andy

Yawn.

I look forward to having you blue flagged out my way.

And giving you the opportunity to call me a Ladyboy to my face.

as much as this was a demonstration of crazy days at KH i have to take my hat off not to the constant over shooting of the rumble strips but the guys control during an attempted spin out by the car just as the rain started at Duffis.

He managed to hang onto the car where most tbh would have spun out and ended up eating gravel.

Though it looked like a traffic management camera from Dehli town centre in rush hour

well KH has come and gone....fitted gearbox last nite and had a few teething problems today!!!

But saying that the car felt reasonably quick and strong!!!

never had much opertunity to stick any fast laps in really ;)

Waited all day for  the BLUE flags to appear.....Like that was gonna happen....lol

Wilky.....with your 500bhp WRC spec machine.....If you only running 1.01s then i dont really need to call you a ladyboy to your face mate!!!

you already showing us all that you are lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

iv had 1.01s in ma scoob with only 310bhp dude.......tuned by Andy F.....no wait....by Andy L.......ME hahahaha

spoke to Andy F the other night....very nice man!!!!

and to quote his words " the big boys dont like it when they get humped by the home grown scoobs"

lol..........hahahahahahah....but seriously dude....if you feel that you still need me to call you a ladyboy then give me a shout and i will pop over and oblige hahahahahha

whatever floats your boat big man!!!!!!!!!!

hi to all the nice people i met today!!!!

and hi to you too wilky hahahaha

regards andy   xx

ps......dont be hating!!!!