Your a disgrace to the SIDC !

Hit the nail on the head Welsho.......Bandit's yes indeedy........

Great night by the way........and to my three driving partners.......excuse me FrazA... I dont know if you were being pushed from behind but I thought my pace was rapid enough....bearing in mind I had very little light up front.....ha ha............[:D]

Sounded good getting away from the roundabout Brian by the way......[:P]....and what was wrong Sheep... you wandered of convoy at the end........Brian holding you up was he.....[:P]

Paul

Lol awww so thats what you were all doing and having a giggle about. Yes my wheels need cleaned, will be ordering some intense wheel cleaner from polishing bliss and some wax. and then they will be gleaming :-)

Seeing how we aew on the subject how you get the rubbish off the mudflaps ive tried jet wash and degreaser?

Brian, never fully got the chance to test the CG-Lock on the way home but it def feel alot better iam no longer rolling round in the seat.

Martin

My Plans for the wheels were to :- 1. Poorboys Spray & Rinse Cleaner to work all the junk off the back 2. Clay Bar the Wheel. 3. Poorboys wheel Wax 4. Nice Tyre SHine the tyre shine i used is autocleam tyre dressing as you can see is not very good. Martin

Less talk more action my boy[:D] Sammy n Sponge Bob will be around later to check[:P][:D]

re tyre shine. I use Turtle Wax spray on stuff (clear bottle with a green spray nozzle) but spray it into a cup or lid and use a small brush to apply it you then hardly use any. Works (and lasts) very well. .........and its about £4 a bottle me thinks from Halfrauds[:P]

Gus