Best Photo of a Scoob...

">http://HB2-1.jpgSeeing we don't have a Gallery , here's my best/favourite (downloadable photo/ action of a) Scoob - what's yours? And this comes from a classic owner!

Let the photos start........................................................................................................................................................

Pic was taken near Killin. Behind Bridge of lochy hotel at end of  the village there is a wee road that takes you right up into the hills, amazing views and more animals than jurassic park!  I drove up and down there every day for 11 months, 45 mins up to a Hydro Power station, was a bit dodgy in the snow!

Pic was taken near Killin. Behind Bridge of lochy hotel at end of  the village there is a wee road that takes you right up into the hills, amazing views and more animals than jurassic park!  I drove up and down there every day for 11 months, 45 mins up to a Hydro Power station, was a bit dodgy in the snow!

Col, is that the one that takes you to Glen Lyon. and there is a gate in the middle of it?

Used in the call of duty many a time if it is.