EVIDENCE PROVIDED BY DCI C PROVAN

I AM SHOCKED TO ANNOUNCE THAT (in jest) I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY AN OPEN SOURCE OF INTELLIGENCE THAT MR SQUIRREL HAS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE AND IS NOW MANIPULATED HIS MIND TO CONVERT TO SATAN.

I AM ALARMED TO DISCOVER THAT HIS ANTI-CHAV CAMPAIGN FOR SO LONG HAS BEEN FUTILE AND HE HAS INDEED BE TRANFORMED.

heres the proof. The very day i sell my car you are planning to manouvre yourself to the FAST AND HOM BRIGADE

good on you !!!! It takes a man to transform himself. or is it an undercover operation? some of the best operatives in the world speak the language of the enemy.

tn5.JPG

Twas a day of either play PS2 all day long or go meet some friends in a field.

I was asked by Spooks PA if i wanted to put my car on the stand and with such a top bunch of people in attendance, i accepted as i liked the people that were on the stand.

Had a good laugh answering such quality questions as, "Ow fas it go big man", "How fast you had it", "Ma cousin has a Corsa that would thrash your motor, wanna race him",  "Wheres the rest of your front bumper", "What dump valve you got in there big man" - this was dealt with the answer, "Why the hell would i want my car to sound like a number 36 bus", laughed at the Civic with the supercharger revving its breasts off with the oil stone cold, puzzled by the Rover 45 with the unusual grill mesh arrangement.

Sat with my feet up all day soaking up some rays snapping pictures of girls arse's, more socially productive than competing against distant foes in a computer generated enviroment.

Overall a great days chortling, soaking up some rays and staring a some poor bints back end

Twas a day of either play PS2 all day long or go meet some friends in a field.

I was asked by Spooks PA if i wanted to put my car on the stand and

with such a top bunch of people in attendance, i accepted as i liked

the people that were on the stand.

Had a good laugh answering such quality questions as, "Ow fas it go

big man", "How fast you had it", "Ma cousin has a Corsa that would

thrash your motor",  "Wheres the rest of your front bumper", "What

dump valve you got in there big man" - this was dealt with the answer,

"Why the hell would i want my car to sound like a number 36 bus",

laughed at the Civic with the supercharger revving its breasts off with

the oil stone cold, puzzled by the Rover 45 with the unusual grill mesh

arrangement.

Sat with my feet up all day soaking up some rays snapping pictures

of girls arse's, more socially productive than competing against

distant foes in a computer generated enviroment.

Overall a great days chortling, soaking up some rays and staring a some poor bints back end

Was a good un mate, was nice to meet u to ...[:P]

PS ..my daughter's 206 could thrash u ... my uncles cousin has a 

nova, and he could leave u behind too, he's got a load exhaust on his

car ... [:P]

Had a good laugh answering such quality questions as, "Ow fas it go big man", "How fast you had it", "Ma cousin has a Corsa that would thrash your motor, wanna race him",  "Wheres the rest of your front bumper", "What dump valve you got in there big man" - this was dealt with the answer, "Why the hell would i want my car to sound like a number 36 bus", laughed at the Civic with the supercharger revving its breasts off with the oil stone cold, puzzled by the Rover 45 with the unusual grill mesh arrangement.

I you forgot the question " do you take it up the a rse!!!" (you know you got asked that at the fast and modified show (and if anyone askes if my carf har featured as part of a fast and moddified article I shall deny...honest))

(ps... im way to drunk....happy birthday to me...lol)

Graeme

I you forgot the question " do you take it up the a rse!!!" (you know you got asked that at the fast and modified show (and if anyone askes if my carf har featured as part of a fast and moddified article I shall deny...honest))

(ps... im way to drunk....happy birthday to me...lol)

Graeme

Ya old git...you laying again

Step away from the keyboard Slim, might do yourself an injustice

Happy Birthday to you also, now we just need Pete to get his finger out and build us a palace to dine in at discounted rates and i will buy you a plate of chips

Subaru Impreza Diners Club is near completion ..not...just ask G as he was sweeping up today[:P]

Ye I know, how inconsidorate him shitting his shop for my birthday (saying that ive lost half a stone since hese been shut)

Graeme

Fruedian slip there my anoerexic friend.............

My god Peter, that is some party trick

Muffled Chortle

and my shoulders are killing me