Number plate crime !!

Ok went round a circle (roundabout) and there was a slimeball of the rozzer variety (young cant) sitting at the circle waiting to go, so i turned up a road and he followed next thing lights and sirens on BTW this is in a dog rough area where gun crime is the norm, so here's me "pulled" with two kids one a baby in the back of the car so out i get and its the plate i have been pulled for, so the putts ask's me to get in the back of the cants car and get right good telling off witch i declined as the kids where in the by now we have a screaming baby, so he then bring his folder thing across and try's to use my spoiler as a desk[:@] so he was then told NO, so he used his own bonet/desk to fill out the charge sheet thing and i got a £30 fine !!  P R I C K S [:@]

A well [:)]

i got pulled by perths finest on the way back from AWD last sat...30 quid too,

i allegedly didnt have a front number plate......i did, it was just left in the spare room at home[:)] (not on purpose of course)

I drove around for 2 years with a wee plate. Got pulled a couple of times for other things by traffic and they never bothered (noisy exhaust was one-£40 fine!)  Then one night the local cops in Pitlochry nabbed me...£30 thank you very much....probably spent it on doughnuts!

Col.

p.s.Jon, Gun crime? where the hell were you?!

The charge was .....  not display'd clearly, because it was'nt sitting vertically [^o)], the boy was crouched down at the front of the car trying to pick the sticky on plate of, i said heer WTF lol !

I had a full size plate in the bott that never washed [;)]

And col it was linlathen !  [:)]

LOL, very true Kev.. the schemes can be dangerous places!! [;)]

Col, I wouldnt worry about it being that bad around your area mate.. too close to the cop-shop for major stuff like that. It'll just be the skag'd up junkies and small neds with trackies tucked into their footy socks that we all have to put up with!! [:D]

Cheers,

Grant