Tayside & Angus meet for Knockhill 29th April

Hey folks it`s me back online again ;o) and lookin to get things rolling again with a meet for the run through to Knockhill on 29th. This time we can have a few meet places so our more northerly buds can meet en route.ATM I`m gonna suggest we do one meet point at McD`s in Forfar, which will head down to meet up with the guys in Dundee at the shell Caird park filling station (for a top up) then onto Knockhill. Or if there`s anyone in Perth wants to join up enroute we can arrange a point for them as well ;o) No times posted yet but you can make some close guestimates to allow us to arrive a wee bit before the drivers brief. Anyone interested post up or send me a mail and I`ll keep u all up2 date.

Now that I`ve got my tom tit back together the Dundee ricer meets etc will commence so keep an eye / ear out.

Lets ave another great year peebs

L8r Pete

Cheers 4 the offer Ian, but as u know I have a little something extra mixed in for good measure [;)]

Are there really that few folks going to KH from this end ?? If so things ave changed a lot in my short absence [:D]

Or is eveyone holding out till the last minute?

My God,

Peter Marr!! They told me you were dead!!! lol.

Good to see your alive and well and back from the foothills of Outer Mongolia.

It seems like only yesterday we had the conversation "So, what does an ecu do then Peter?"

I havent looked back since.

Im looking forward to seeing Big Red run. And having a peer under your bonnet, it was that car that first gave me the thoughts of "I want a car like that".

Its been a long time Matey.

Callum

Hey Callum, HTF r u doin bud long time no c hear or speak2 [:D] Wots the word with u fella ? I`m hearin all sorts of things bout the changes u made 2 u r mota since the day I demonstrated what "drive it like u stole it" means. [:P] Drop me a mail or bell me with an update guy [:o] BR wont be running full on m8 as I broke and burned out a few things during testing [:$] but hey WTF eh thats development for u [:D]

Dipsy, no times as of yet bud. Normally finalised a day or 2 before the event so any stragglers can get a post in. Are u on track or spectating ?

Pete 

Guys,

I`m thinkin we need to leave Dundee at about 07:00 in order to get there in time for the brief.

If u guys are ok with that bell me on 07886036864 and confirm & we can meet at shell caird park.

Sorry 4 the late post but couldnt post earlier, the board was screwed up IMHO.

Pete