Can you find the most ridiculous looking modded car????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i find the picture ill post up one of the "Strathy Brigade" that used to be a regular in his Subaru!! [;)]

I might be one of the Strathy Brigade cos i post on their forums but im no embarrassed to admit it like some!

Only ever visited the Park once in my Subaru and that hardly qualifies me as a "regular"

Grant

That Tigra is real scary,the funny thing is on her web site she's got before and after pics,.....i just can't believe she thinks it looks better now[;)]

Someone posted a pic of this shed on scoobynet,theres a price tag of 15K on this dream machine....[:(]

af1be31f.jpg

eec9fbe5.jpg

My entry is the car of a woman in my work, she is in her 50's and dedicates the following site to her car....

http://www.janstigra.com/

Magic!

There is also a white Primera i see over the south side of glasgow all the time, it has a black bonnet with scooby intercooler scoop, i'll try and get a pic!

Just noticed this as i was reading through the thread insted of just looking at the pictures, nice to see someone thought the tigra

was a bad as i did. Unfortunately you know the person as well. I wouldnt be able to stop laughing every time

I saw her. Oh well, each to thier own.

Just noticed this as i was reading through the thread insted of just looking at the pictures, nice to see someone thought the tigra

was a bad as i did. Unfortunately you know the person as well. I wouldnt be able to stop laughing every time

I saw her. Oh well, each to thier own.

TBH altho i sit near her i've never actually got any further than the occasional "morning" and i don't think i would be able to contain myself if i had to.... would have the urge to turn the conversation round to cars to see if i could entice her in to raving about it....