does anyone buy flowers from...................

Well call me cheap, but it's the thought that counts[:)]..............does anyone buy flowers for their loved ones from a ...........petrol station????[:D]............it's so easy!!!....fill up, walk to the door, grab the best looking bunch regardless of price, and treat the unexpecting loved one as you meet at the door[:P]

i get no complaints, but i got caught last week when i thought it was a £3.50 bunch (i'd saved a bit on optimax you see[:D]).........but turned out to be £9.99!.......i'll make sure they decompose properly before they go in the bin, get me moneys worth[:D][:P]....[W]

Ain't flowers all the same!?....they will never know where you get them, i could take them from the front garden wrap some paper round them and here you are my darling, bought these for you, put them in water quickly as i had to go in to town to get them and i had to park a mile down the road, [:o]....

Ain't flowers all the same!?....they will never know where you get them, i could take them from the front garden wrap some paper round them and here you are my darling, bought these for you, put them in water quickly as i had to go in to town to get them and i had to park a mile down the road, [:o]....

My point exactly. Dont tell my missus where I get them from OK.