Newbie post

Hi,

Just a quick newbie post to say thanks for all the information I picked up lurking around here over the last month or so, I've just traded up from a 1.8GL Impreza Wagon (say what you like, but it was reliable, even at 148000miles) to a MY98 2.0 Sport Wagon.

So I hope you don't mind too much if I sit around and drool at some of the kit you lot drive.....!

Still, I've sent off for my membership for SIDC....I'll be the quiet one sat at the back face-icon-small-smile.gif

GaryS

Thanks all,

Big E...(Ian?) lots of us seem to have escaped from Glasgow to act as "Cultural Ambassadors" here in the South (most can be found in hospital A&E departments of a Saturday night...wierd...every UK hospital has a Glaswegian drunk!!!). Oh, and I briefly worked in Basingstoke some years back....ARRRGH!....Sure the bit you're in is lovely though....face-icon-small-smile.gif

Steveeee, thanks for the invite for Sunday, I saw the other threads about it too...I'm not sure if I'll be around...I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Fortunately i left when i was 2, so i don't know much abuot it.

Travelled all over the world with my old man being in the army, so never got to know Glasgow and i have never been back since.

One day maybe.

Got my name spot on then?face-icon-small-wink.gif

Well....I did say I've been lurking around here and read the Reading meet threads....no trick!

And I left when I was 18, Join the Navy and see...the South Coast mainly.

Been out of the Navy since 94, working in IT now....hence the @work surfing face-icon-small-wink.gif