I am leaving!!!!

Unfortunatly due to soon, not being a Scooby owner, I will have to say goodbye, and farewell. I have had a great time with the SIDC, and I would Insist that ZAN and ANDY, take over as the west mids RO, as they will have great success in this role. I will still be around until the car has gone ( SEE SHOCKER), so Will speak with you soon

Will miss you all

PEDRO!

Hey Pedro,

You don't have to leave 'cos your Scoobyless. Lots of folks on here are either waiting, or between cars!

Your enthusiasm is infectious you know!ft>

We have only been members for a couple of months - but would give serious consideration to being RO if the opportunity came up.

As you know Andy & I are a team, & nuts about the Impreza & Motor Sport in general.

However there are older wiser members who may wish to be put forward and we would not like to tread on anyones toes.

Catch you later,

ZaN & Andy

Pedro,

This all seems a bit sudden, I hope everything is ok and like its been said, you dont have to leave the forum cos you got no scoob. I would be happy to help out as part of a team to organise midlands meets (I am in Derby) and I bet you all the tea in china that someone with a scoob will be happy to give you a ride along.

If it is you final decision then I wish you the best in whatever you do from now on in.

Regards

Andy C

pedro, whats going onface-icon-small-happy.gif,how come your getting rid of your scooby ? you've just got your status as R/O and your name in lights (well true grip anyway ) . well if that is the case then we need to find another r/o so zan if your still up for it give me a call and we'll discuss the pros and cons .

I will be staying on the forums, I would miss you guys too much if I left, However I still feel that the honour if r/o should be given to another, as I am not able to bring together meets with no scoob!

I will stay, and you will have to excuse me if I start drooling over your scoobies!!!!