Good to see you all today

Well i have been told i look like a tree hugging hippy and it is another 7 mins before you can use my Sunday name of Cyril.

Grant

Bl00dy hippy toff!!!  [:(]

Away you go and get spruced up for your date with Strathclydes finest tomorrow.[:S]

Cyril T Squirrel

That was today you fool hence the reason i was not on the rollers!!!!  [:(]

Well i have been told i look like a tree hugging hippy and it is another 7 mins before you can use my Sunday name of Cyril.

Grant

Away you go and get spruced up for your date with Strathclydes finest tomorrow.[:S]

Cyril T Squirrel

so you went for the middle ground and put the rollers in your hair. YLHC

Grant

Cyril T Squirrel

so you went for the middle ground and put the rollers in your hair. YLHC

Rather be a LHC than a SGC  [:(]

I had a ball of a time talking and looking at scoobies.

It was great to meet new faces and i hope Irish Al and Fastscooby enjoyed the ride up the country rd.

I am well please with the figures and yous ought to see the torque and power graph...bang full boost at 3500rpm and holding till 6500rpm.[:(]

And a big thank you to Mr and Mrs Spooks and Dastek.

Also thank everyone for buying raffle ticket and we made £90 from the sale of tickets today...thank you.

See yous all soon in April SIDC Knockhill.

For the tea ladies "top o the morning to ya" [:(] and thanks for feeding me and keeping me warm through out the day.

Again nice to meet new people and bleather about cars n stuff. Peter thats a nice sound from your induction kit.

Some were happy with thier results, others not so happy and unfortunately with a cracked manifold I didnt even get a run on the rollers.

Am sure thier will be plenty of modding and changes before the next rolling road.

Excellent day to be had [:D]

A big thanks to Spooks for organising the event, glad that we ended up getting a full car park!

Pretty chuffed with the output of my car, time for AndyF to breathe his magic, dont like the low torque its putting out.

Overall a superb day good to meet up with everyone again, fingers crossed see you all soon.

Video's will appear this week once i get a chance.

Cheers

Ian

Sorry for being the last minute chancer but thanks for the warm welcome from those who I managed to speak to.  I was meant to be servicing at Crail but with the snow that was cancelled.  Thanks to Spooks for organising it and the laid on drink & cake by the Scottish Scoobies Caterers [:D]  I'll try and make it along to more of the next one.

Was slightly disappointed with the result but wasn't that surprised.  The car has been playing up slightly the last few days but at least its under powered and over fueling rather than viceversa.  Thanks again to Gerry and Paul for their knowledge, it's always good to find out before things go horribly wrong.  Will be saving up the beer tokens for guages & a knocklink just to keep an eye on things.

Dieselpower,  Stunning car but i reckon a phone call to Subaru in order i reckon, 10-1 afr is not healthy, seen worse, and your Exhaust Gas Temp was a hot to touch even coming out the backbox.

Cheers Grant!

I phoned Nobles today (yup, Sunday!), spoke to the salesman I bought it from and explained the whole story.  None your usual dealer push offs, nonsense stories and meaningless apologies here.  They want the car is asap to get it sorted - bottom line.  The car will be collected from my work this week and returned when fixed! [:D] [<;))]  If the rest of the process goes as smoothly I'll be one happy man.  If they can't fix it I'm going to try running it on petrol rather than diesel to see it goes any quicker [:D]

I got a couple of video clips which I'll edit and upload soon.

Thanks again

Andy

Was a good day... if a little cold to begin with?! [:)]

Not quite the power I got at Star, however, I place a little more faith in the Dastek Rollers... still happy though, book power is 204bhp. [:D]

Col666, it was no problem giving you a lift home mate, just wish it had been in better circumstances.. really hope you get things sorted out quickly and easily. The car looks sooooooo nice, its a real shame about the problem. We'll have to meet up for a couple of jars when I come back. [H]

Cheers,

Grant