Shock New's From The Isle of Man

Hee Hee Jimmy has enough Octane Booster in his car for another 20,000Miles!! At least it ain't anything serious!

New Turbo and Intercooler kit are on the way!! And dashboard, gauges, manifold, oil and fuel pump, cossie pistons!

Anyone know if you can fit the adjustable center diff aftermarket? I really really really want one!!! Oh and the big STI spoiler too!!

Money money money!!! I ain't got nowt left!

You still need Marshalls for the Rally then Heazille? How long is it for?? Sounds good! As long as I am allowed to bring my own beer face-icon-small-wink.gif

All hands welcome, (But no Cobs!!)

Sign on tonight at the quarterbridge pub.douglas, and yes i will have some beer sheckels for those that sign up.

Friday, 5.30 pm till aprox 10.00pm

Saturday 11.30 am till approx 3.30pm

Bring your own beer,Hmmmm not reccemended, i run a tight ship and expect high standards,

HOWEVER, after the event at the presentation(free tickets) i will be falling over with the best of youface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ta Ta

Richard

On the ferry tonight so can't sign up..... Let you know if they are nice to me as I am taking the SLK back.

Let you know what day I can do but depends where it is as I work til 6ish (Later sometimes!) so prob be Sat (time off for a laugh!)

I was only joking on the beer at the rally!! Cars and beer don't go!! Hence the little face-icon-small-wink.gif

Falling over?? Richard I expected better of you face-icon-small-wink.gif Just a normal everyday night then!!! Hee hee!!