Shock New's From The Isle of Man

It was reported earlier that a citroen saxo 1.1 with 322 miles on the clock,

Was seen overtaking two Subaru's in a row somewhere on the Mountain Circuitface-icon-small-shocked.gif

More report's later concerning an incident with a swan!!

Ta Ta

Richard

soon 2b NMN555

3 nights,2days,3hours,42 minutes and 8miles to go!

Cheers Richard for organising it last night! Will post some piccys as soon as I get them! Good laugh and alot of fun going down a road I didn't know! Nowt like burning off in the Scooby!!

I got a new exhaust fitted a week ago, and now it just sounds positively quiet compared to some of the others I heard there.......!!!

Did you get your exhaust back on Kristan?? That looked dodgy when it was just bouncing there!!

<< Did you get your exhaust back on Kristan?? That looked dodgy when it was just bouncing there!! >>

Yeah, sodding thing does it all the time! I need a metalworker to tap a thread into the end of the hanger so I can screw a plate over the end or something!

Did the bloke in the green machine do over 100 in the end? He was saying he didn't think there were many roads you could do over 100 on! He's just not trying hard enough face-icon-small-happy.gif

Get it down quickly if I were you! The sparks were flying!

I really don't think there is a road that you can't do 100 on!!! Not trying at all! We blasted past that Renault Espace at around 120mph just before the mountain! Hearing 3 big exhausts kick down note was beautiful!

Wish I knew the mountain like the back of my hand! Still learning!

And where was the Saxo?face-icon-small-wink.gif

Nice picture Nick, guess this means you will be writing an article for True Grip, and explaining all to everyone!!!

Ta Ta

Richard

Isle of Man

2 nights, 1.5 Days, 2 Hours, 14 Minutes,8 Miles AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Cheers Jon, he is well trained but he wanted to drive Kristans back over the mountain face-icon-small-wink.gif

Richard, Not a chance! I dont want everyone to know I legged it because I thought we were going to be attacked by a swan

Richard

<< They can break your arm them things >>

!!!!