Happy Valentines Day!!

My girlfriend in Austin, TEXAS has just had a dozen oysters and a bottle of sherry from the Loch Fyne Oyster Bar delivered to my place of work.

What a fabulous Valentines Day present.

Its possibly the nicest thing anyone has done for me, in my line of work I seldom have people do nice things for me.

96cfb19c.jpg

That was really nice of her mate she must have been planning that for a while !! Just goes to show you that Trish is a top bird.

Me on the other hand-

No bird

My boss is doing my ferking skull in and im about to smash his head off

I hate the world at the moment

My stone island jacket that i ordered last week has got lost in the post

im raging and about 60seconds away from going to get my 7 iron out the car[:)][:@]

This may make it premeditated..................

Are oysters not meant to make you horny? That's a bit of a bugger if she's all the way over in Texas!

Chris.....you're not alone!

I have a boyfriend

I'm not getting anything for valentines day and will be spending the evening working on my car!

My work is driving me crazy

My friend's supid boyfriend somehow managed to mistake my tiny jacket for his on saturday night, so picked it up and then lost it

and I dont even have a 7 iron in the car

[:@]

Very nice wilky, she sounds like a very nice woman ;)

Im in most peoples position on this thread, Single and hating Valentines. Also my grade at work has been offered 0% pay increase for 3 years and im not on a lot of pay already :D

Folks at my work are doing my head in and I just did a 11 hour shift at to top it off, time to hit the Magners early tonight!

My girlfriend in Austin, TEXAS has just had a dozen oysters and a bottle of sherry from the Loch Fyne Oyster Bar delivered to my place of work.

What a fabulous Valentines Day present.

Its possibly the nicest thing anyone has done for me, in my line of work I seldom have people do nice things for me.

96cfb19c.jpg

You jammy wee shneck.............she only sent me some chocolates!!  [:D]

Did i not tell you the wee ups and downs would be worth it..........invoice is in the mail!!!  [;)]

Very nice Wilky.

This Valentine's is Dawn & I's first as a married couple - and coz Dawn has a dodgy tummy i'm having a chinese take-away and she is sipping some plain old water!

That'll teach her to heat the home-made vegetable soup up properly after it's been in the freezer for a month eh!!

Very nice Wilky.

This Valentine's is Dawn & I's first as a married couple - and coz Dawn has a dodgy tummy i'm having a chinese take-away and she is sipping some plain old water!

That'll teach her to heat the home-made vegetable soup up properly after it's been in the freezer for a month eh!!

Big spate of Gastroenteritis going around just now - maybe that?

All the best to Dawn anyway from me [:D]

Brian [;)]