Decent Coachworks..

Talk to Alan Hunter at Hunter Reid coackworks in Strathaven, he carried out a very good repair on my last wagon and he know how pernickety i was.

Top job and highly reccommended.

Hunter Reid Paint/Bodyshop & Tyre Centre

1, Station Rd, Strathaven, Lanarkshire ML10 6BE

Tel: 01357 528899  

I also use Stevie Walkers in Bathgate - he colour-coded the front grille, scott-lowe splitter and roof-spoiler on my car. He also re-done the sti front bumper corner-pieces on my car.

Not entirely sure I would use him again though, his work used to be top-notch and while it's still resonably good it's not the same standard as he used to be (IMHO). Maybe i'm just being pernickety though, which is entirely possible.

Like Andy and Leasky,I've used Stevie Walker for years. Did a great job of my front splitter recently but a couple of minor "defects" on my rear spoiler. He did knock £40 off the spoiler for this tho[:)]. But I'm a fussy get when it comes to painting.

I have two more spoilers and a splitter going into him this week so I'll be making sure its a top job as they are for Bigbadboabs and Spacemans cars!!!! 

I think on a whole car respray he would be good. made a great job of ma maws Saab and ma faither-in-laws Merc.

Other painter I have used is Tom Pollock @ Protek in Bathgate. He did custom paint on my bike (superb job at very good price) but took fookin ages!!!!

Gus

av been looking for a descent paint shop too in the central area. i tried auto technique, they wanted £1500 for a full respray in the same colour as me car is the noo or £2500 for a different colour!

mite give stevie walker a bash! 

Depends how far you're willing to travel. If you're up in Dundee I'd recommend Dundee Autobody. They've just moved up beside GAP at Lorne Street.

Ian painted my Subaru and it was an excellent joy and reasonably priced. I got a full respray with a few other bits done.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg