For Sale: Celica WRC (With Pics)

General Info:

- 1994 ST205 WRC

- Super White II

- Imported by Indy Car Sales with 38000km on the clocks and currently the mileage reading is sitting on c55000, which is around 41k miles

- Under-Bonnet Insulation has been removed

- Full Castrol Rally Livery, looks great, only been on for a fortnight. face-icon-small-sad.gif

- Cat 1 Alarm with Pager System & Turbo Timer (Being fitted on the 10th January)

- Cat 2 Immobiliser

Engine Spec:

- 86.5mm JE forged pistons

- Eagle Conrods

- JUN 264 In & Ex Cams

- JUN Valve Springs

- JUN Adj. Cam Gears

- GReddy/ATS TD06 Turbo with Tial 20g External Wastegate and Screamer Pipe

- Straight Induction Kit Conversion with Samco Hosing

- Huge Steel Mesh Induction Kit

- Blitz NUR Spec R Exhaust

- Blitz Super Sound BOV

- Aussie Centre Section with High Flow Sports Cat and Flexi Section

- Full Custom Downpipe from Turbo to Aussie

- Battery Relocation Kit, moving the Battery to the Boot

- GReddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller

- Apexi Super-Airflow Controller II

- Walboro 255l/hr Fuel Pump (TBF)

- SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator (TBF)

- SARD 800cc Injectors (TBF)

- Huge Front Mounted Intercooler(TBF)

Chassis/Transmission Spec:

- 17" Lenso Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1's all-round

- Black Diamond Brake Pads

- 6-Puck Paddle Clutch

- Lightened and Balanced Chromoly Flywheel

Interior:

- Usual GT4 Spec (No A/C - Due to Screamer Pipe)

- Alpine MP3/CD Player

- Alpine V12 Amp & Competition Wiring

- Colour Coded Interior Trim

- Autometer A/F Gauge

- Tim Turbo Boost Gauge

- Apexi S-AFCII Unit

Power: 400.2bhp @ 0.9bar

If you need any more info then that's cool just give me a shout. Pictures will be up later on today, or tomorrow at the latest. (Need to borrow Digi-Cam)

- PM me for more info or to get my mobile number

- E-Mail me on grantfarnan@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Grant

Price: £8,000

The reason for seling is that I'm going to Australia for 12months in March... which is something I've wanted to do for years. Its unfair letting the car sit on the driveway doing nothing for that length of time.. and I dont like other people driving my car when I'm around. So not mad for letting them loose in it when I'm on the other side of the world!! face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Cheers,

Grant

Thanks for the comments guys.

Dougster, the wheels have been bought before they were able to land on my doorstep... face-icon-small-sad.gif

Dan, you never know, its not THAT big a place... just full of desert and kangaroos, shouldnt be hard to spot other humans floating about!! face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Here are some pics (Will try to get better quality ones in next few days):

Picture529.jpg

Picture524.jpg

Picture0100.jpg

Picture526.jpg

Cheers,

Grant

Wow, thankyou for all the comments guys.... they are greatly appreciated. face-icon-small-cool.gif

The car is awesome, definitely the best all-round car that I've ever had and its very hard to let it go, but the trip to Oz is a once in a lifetime thing.. and I'm knocking on a bit now, not much time left to do something like this before I become "responsible" and grown up!! face-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

GrantyBoy, thanks for passing the link onto your friend.. its well worth a look, I can almost guarantee that if your friend is into GT4's he'll be seriously interested in this.

We are leaving on March 8th, but spending a week to 10days at the Full Moon Festival in Thailand, so will be in Sydney from the 18th onwards.. where we have got accomodation and jobs lined up. After this we are then moving up the east coast to Brisbane where we will stay for about 3 months, before buying a car to travel up and over to the West Coast. We are aiming to finish up back in Sydney about 11 months after we arrived in Oz. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hmmmm, how much would a cheap WRX be over there?? I have been told that petrol is around 60cents a litre, which is absolutely nothing. face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Cheers,

Grant

Right

My friend is defo interested in this. Going from memory your based in Dundee? I'll send you a PM as my freind wants to see this car this weekend.

We're in Aberdeen so can easy travel down to see you.

Think I meet you once at a RR day last year at Dastek. Did you have a civic back then?

Im heading out to Japan on the 30th of jan, ther for a week, then Thailand for 3weeks, Singapore for a week, then on to Oz, start in perth on march 7th, got a years workin visa, so just have to see how we get on when we get ther. Then on to New Zealand, Fiji, L.A, New York, London and back home, should be fun! face-icon-small-smile.gif

Yea, we've got a working visa as well... Dont think we'll be over in Perth until September/October time at the earliest, but after lots of people recommending it to us, its definitely somewhere we're going to spend a reasonable amount of time. face-icon-small-cool.gif

GrantyBoy, I was the guy with the Civic at Dastek, good memory!! I've sent you an e-mail... face-icon-small-happy.gif

Cheers,

Grant

Hi mate,

Lewis here, grantyboys mate. I am still interested and would like to view the car ASAP. As I am thinking of going down Saturday morning to London to look at a Supra and Skyline I would like to see your car before I buy the ticket!

Would tonight be possible? After food time around 1800? I've posted a list of questions below it would be cool if you could answer them before I come down.

Could you give me an idea of the service history of it (oil change frequency, type of oil used, spark plugs used etc), also who rebuilt the engine was any other work carries out on the engine at the time, do you have receipts for the work etc. Also who mapped the SAFC for the car, how does it run etc.

I noticed the advert said you have parts tbf (to be fitted?) if so are these included in the sale. Would you be able to email me some pics in daylight please.

You can get me on lewis.neilson@gmail.com

I noticied you've taken it on the 1/4 mile a few times, how often did you do this? Did you get the problems with the ATS TD06 sorted and what was it that broke? Also did you replace the rear diff with a standard one or did you get it uprated?

Thanks in advance, anything else info wise regarding the car would be great.

Cheers. Lewis

Back to top View user's profile Personal Gallery of lewisn Send private message