Gonna get a supra

Well it seems most of you guys approve!face-icon-small-happy.gif( Not that it matters what you lot think!!LOLface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif)

But Kip I know what you mean mate it will be hard to sell it but I can't keep thinking that next time I floor it or have a bit of fun that something is gonna go wrong.

Touch wood I've had nothing go on the Scoob since I've had it, not bad considering I've had it over a year and driven it like it should be driven.

Geoff I wouldn't get a better one mate because of the same reasons as above. And you can pick up a decent Supra for less than an Type R/P1/RA face-icon-small-wink.gif

Yeah you'll still see me Matt face-icon-small-wink.gif You're not gonna get rid of me that easily!!face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

it will be your car and yours only at the end of the day Lee

so its up to you what you buy m8 as long as we still see you at meets face-icon-small-happy.gif

as your a good bloke

i will admit that i do like the supra but it has to have a gear stick

BUT PLEASE PARK IT IN THE CORNER LOLface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Never understood what they were built for. No good on 'B' roads or whites, your Scoob would leave it for dead >>

This is what I thought until I drove my mates UKTT6 recently. It was raining and it shocked me at the amount of grip, and composure it had on twisty, bumpy back roads. I want one......face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Never understood what they were built for. No good on 'B' roads or whites, your Scoob would leave it for dead. Excellent reliability and build quality though. Good luck. >>

Perfect for Japan's roads.....nice and smooth....would be good on a track day to, very quick, with huge rubber at the rear. Personally I would opt for a skyline if I had to choose between the 2, but nice cars none the less.....my next ideal motor is an EVO6 Tommi Mak...face-icon-small-smile.gif

Good choice! Supras are great cars. My other half has one - an auto with an aerotop, which is very nice, but he wants to trade it up to a manual (and forego the aerotop). Autos are good in traffic etc, but for the rest of the time, I know he would certainly prefer a manual and I agree with him - more control, etc.

Very reliable and lots of fun, but a Supra has less grip etc than a Scooby (so be careful!) and is far less practical! But I guess it depends on what you want out of a car. Having a Supra and a Scooby in the household is a pretty good combination for us - we get the best of both worlds. They're all getting on a bit now though, so choose carefully as we are finding that there are quite a few tatty ones out there - but there are some beautiful ones... with prices to match!

Good luck! Show us the pictures when you have chosen one. face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jo