2005 has been rubbish...

Good point there mate face-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gif Germany was the best thing I've done for many years, and will never forget it face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

But I meant in terms of loosing people (Micheal Park, George Best, my Nan) and bad things happening (Earthquakes, Forest fires, Terror attacks) it hasn't been the best.face-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Didn't mean it to sound like I was depressed or anything LOL face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Good point there mate face-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gif Germany was the best thing I've done for many years, and will never forget it face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

But I meant in terms of loosing people (Micheal Park, George Best, my Nan) and bad things happening (Earthquakes, Forest fires, Terror attacks) it hasn't been the best.face-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Didn't mean it to sound like I was depressed or anything LOL face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

and dont forget the main thing

YOU HAVE A GREEN SCOOBY LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR LEE

<< Lee, I thought 2005 was a great year for you?!?!?!face-icon-small-confused.gif

Not only did you meet the girl of your dreams, but you got to join my family tooface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif For someone like you that idolises me, thats got to be a BIG FAT GREAT YEARface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Happy new year broface-icon-small-smile.gif >>

Idolise?..........you?......face-icon-small-confused.gifPMSLface-icon-small-wink.gif But I suppose you're right withe rest of it. face-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif