Pictures of my new motor

a man goes with a woman he met on the first date for...

he puts on a duck mask and springs on his elbows and knees. she tells him that was the best ever after he finished springing about

"im glad you enjoyed it....it was my 4 sprung duck technique !!!

however Gumball disagrees-

homo.jpg

Cheers for the comments guys. It's the A3 2.0 TDi S-Line with the DSG gear box and lots of extras.

I know it's controversial for me to get a diesel and to make it worse it?s an automatic face-icon-small-shocked.gif but the car is great and it is just what I need at the moment. The DSG gear box is fantastic, in fact it is one of the best paddle shifts on the market at the moment. Still miss the scoob but this will give me a chance to save some serious muller for the next car once the points are off the license.

So keep a look-out for me and make sure and flash.

PS nice one Chris face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Well nice m8

I think i might be getting a Touran 2.0 TDI DSG to replace my Sharan TDI Auto.

Is the DSG really good Marc?? >>

Cheers Peter, the DSG is cracking. I just remember old automatics that were jerking and horrible but the way this gear box works is fantastic. Takes a bit of getting used to and if you can't be ar$ed changing gears then you really need to be in Sport mode to get the best out of the box.

As Cal said I think I'll be doing a descret mod in the future which should give about 180bhp and 300-310lbs Torque. Not bad for about £500 face-icon-small-happy.gif And it is supposed to improve economy when not nailing it face-icon-small-confused.gif

Jon (jc scoob) phoned StarPerformance and spoke to one of the guys about chipping it, cheers for the link.

Marc

Nice car Marc. Very nice indeed.

Needs a set of flaps, if u dont mind me saying so.

I was looking for a 02 or 52-plate S3 before i bought the scoob, but i would only take a yellow one with the 18" RS wheels. Searched for ages but only one i could find was on eBay and it was overpriced. Spoke to the dealers in Edinburgh, Glasgow & Perth to ask them to give me a call if one came in but eventually gave up & bought the scoob instead. Everytime i see a yellow S3 i wonder slightly if i should have waited, but then i hear the flat-four burble and i know i made the right choice!

I like the bodykit on yours, and also the fact there isnt any badges on the boot. Looks classy.