SIDC Addiction- must step off the gas !!!

For a number of months now i have heavily jumerd into the sidc thing that i love LOLface-icon-small-smile.gif

Fags i can stop

afag.jpg

drink i can stop

aban.gif

but before i lose my sanity.......

GlassEye_rabid400.jpg

i have to restrict myself to KH and main events

kh320bhp2.jpg

or end up here !

cuckoo.gif

my post count here

aaaaaa.jpg

and get back to internet free happiness, as seen here..

swim.jpg

does anyone else (if your honest enough) feel addicted to the forum or is it just me? be honestface-icon-small-confused.gif

SEE YOU ALL SOON. WATCH MY POST COUNT REMAIN STATIC FOR A WHILE AS I DETOX !!!

RADIO SILENCE UNTIL 22ND OCTOBER AT KH.......out

Chris needs SIDC and fags !

Im an addict to i like the whole sidc thing, its full of real good gay's and gal's all off us have one thing in common, and thats a love for our scoob's, and not just our own.

Things like the vid that andy done last week makes you realise how much you like the other car's to, there all fantastic !!

So in a word chris loves his car and sidc he will be back and if he is'nt

i sure he be missed by all ...

Ps, put me down for a tenner before monday. money going to the santa cruse face-icon-small-happy.gif

Pps, jimmy-sti ---- this is a great place, enjoy face-icon-small-wink.gif

This stuff cracks me up face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif but i wish we had two sections in here ( scottishscoobies )......."general" & "car"

This is not a dig at anyone - it's just that i struggle to catch up if i've been away for > 3 days face-icon-small-blush.gif

I know Dougster, Cameron & Wullie are on the case and that they are also volunteers so I will wait patiently and praise em ' for their efforts to date in the mine time face-icon-small-smile.gif

Cheers

Cal