ABZ RR Day

Ok, i bounced this around at the meet this evening as it's been around a year since the last local one. Would plan to have it at Wallace Performance in Aberdeen although they don't know this yet and it's subject to interest/people being home from offshore etc...

So can we post interest below stating your car and whether or not your attendance is offshore dependant. If you have or can calculate your rota that'd help things too.

1. Carl Davey, Cav Turbo

So we'll narrow the dates down to the 13th and 20th November then. face-icon-small-smile.gif Would be nice to get 20-25 notes of interest to ensure a decent turn out on the day.

1. Carl Davey, Cav Turbo

2. Jamie, Scooby ...depending on shifts

3. Iain, WRX Bug

4. Wuz

5. Scientific steve

6. Ac!D

7. RS Grant

8. TrickyB

9. Miss Scooby, STI Type R

10. Power Junkie STI Type R

11. Sarah/John, WRX pending MOT pass

Ross, i doubt i'll be Scoobed up again by then so will be chucking my taxi on for the craic. face-icon-small-happy.gif

For £30 it'd make for a cheap 'before' run prior to the mods going on and will be more accurate than going on figures made a year or so ago? It may also show up anything untoward prior to carrying out the mods? face-icon-small-smile.gif

Go on then. I'll need to get previous runs deleted off their system though, I think both me and wp are getting confused about which runs were when and with which mods face-icon-small-smile.gif I'm sure I've had the wrong graphs printed a couple of times as they all look about the same face-icon-small-sad.gif

1. Carl Davey, Cav Turbo

3. Iain, WRX Bug

4. Wuz

5. Scientific steve

6. Ac!D

7. RS Grant

8. TrickyB

9. Miss Scooby, STI Type R

12. Rossyboy

1. Carl Davey, Cav Turbo

3. Iain, WRX Bug

4. Wuz

5. Scientific steve

6. Ac!D

7. RS Grant

8. TrickyB

9. Miss Scooby, STI Type R - sorry, cant make the 20th

12. Rossyboy

I can make it on the 13th - but not the 20th im afraid (planning to be sunbathing somewhere hot instead then! face-icon-small-happy.gif)