Indy car sales , Rothienorman, Aberdeenshire. Any Good ?

Hello Everyone,

Has anybody had any dealings with Indy car sales ? I am considering using them to sort out some minor (i think) engine probs , but i have heard that they aren't great to deal with or not very honest. I've heard nothing specific though so I'm inclined to think that could be just rumours and they are at a very handy location for me.

Any info would be greatfully received.

Cheers,

Martyn

He is very expensive and arrogant. Never gives the impression that he is bothered about your business or not. I bought my car from him. He makes out his cars are the best, but you can get the same elsewhere for a lot less. Never used Brain Downie, however I do recommend Glenburgie up by Forres. Liam is a really genuine chap, and will sort your car out for a good price.

I bought my car from there 2 years ago and have had no problems at all. The price of the cars are extremely expensive, but getting them serviced and fixed is no more than anywhere else.

I would say that he doesnt know as much about Subaru's as he thinks. There's been a few occasions where he has spouted something that I know to be wrong eg that all WRXs are 240 ps face-icon-small-wink.gif He did try to sell me a Prova ECU for £500!!! Thank god saw sense on that one.

I always used Liam @ Glenburgie and found it well worth the drive from Turriff. Allegedly Indy Car Sales have quite a knowledgable Subaru mechanic on board, again it's the issue of dealing with their (lack of) admin department. I had one experience with Brian and will never go back. Plenty of others have found the sun to shine from his rear though so you may have better luck than i.