PSP

Sell the uk one! If it came back in a sealed box then i'd hang on to it till christmas and sell it then. I think you'll easy get over 200 squid if they're still as rare then as they are now.

Or keep it upgrade it to the latest firmware and buy gta and any other games that cant be "backed up"

Iain

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

OK, nik (mrs JC) got me ridge racer and i got me self tiger and of my birthday money iv just nipped down to the asda and got me self need for speed MW.

so its like this

1. ridge racer

2. tiger woods

3. need for speed

wot about you then steven ? or will you need a whole thread to your self !! face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Colin McRae 2005 Plus

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Hot Shots Golf Open Tee. Which might be called Everybody's golf over here, it's a yanky import.

Ridge Racer (Jap version)

Toca Race Driver 2

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix.

And a couple more that I AHEM borrowed off the internet, but I can't play them at the moment as the hardware is flashed to 2.0 for playing GTA.

You can catch up on my entire game collection http://users.ign.com/collection/st3ph3n'>here.

Games i have are

WRC

TOCA 2

GTA Liberty City

Tokyo Highway Battle

512mb Memory filled with loads of music and some photos

It used to be a Firmware 1.5 but after GTA it is now a firmware 2.0

I have the downgrade program DVD but i am not brave enough to mess about with the O S in case i turn it into a rather expensive paperweight

Grant

I have several games for my 1.5 Jap one now...... 47 to be exact

The 2.0 UK one just sits there all lonely and bored.....

All of the games are run off of my 4GB hard Drive memory stick and double life battery face-icon-small-happy.gif

Canna stop trying to beat Colin Montgomerie on Tiger's 2006 its amazing... Fed up with RR and Need for Speed

Awesome piece of kit, as is the Fully Loaded X Box 360 that arrived in the post Saturday morning...face-icon-small-wink.gif

Not had much time to get right into it as i just got back from Hamsterdam late last night, but what i saw of it was more than enough for me to think about leaving the office early today... or maybe that is the MASSIVE dutch fried nuggett heed i haveface-icon-small-confused.gif

Craig

sprig.jpghomer_gay.gif

Blommin eck Craig - 47 games on PSP and a XBOX 360 - when do you actually talk to anybody let alone work??

I'll have to enlist your help in downgrading my PSP to OS1.5 and downloading games when I get it at XMAS. I can already forsee free coffee for you at Costa...........

Dave

<< Dave

I will not be having anything to do with your down grade am afraid as i bricked my first one face-icon-small-confused.gif

Luckily i managed to blag a new one from Sonyface-icon-small-cool.gif

Will help with anything else i can face-icon-small-wink.gif

Craig >>

Oh poop - I'm not so sure I want to do this now then...........face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-sad.gif

Dave

<< Grant, how is Tokyo Highway? I've got the original Shotuko Battle for the Dreamcast. It cost a pretty penny on import from what I remember, but I loved that game. >>

Awesome concept, excellent handling, vast array of Jap metal to choose from, smooth graphics but a nightmare of a menu navigation cause of the semi-Jap menu

Try Project Zero on the PS2

Grant

• 3 weeks later...