With the wizard techniques od Andy Forrest and Boyakashas parts i bring you....403BHP !!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result M8!

Much better figures than some expected, I wonder if the person who mapped Marc's car would offer a reason why he couldn't get those figures?..............................................Nope, didn't think so!

Good job Andy! We can always rely on you.

Russell

Well done the man with the ginger hair! Bring him here!

Nice power, and I imagine you want to keep your internals in one piece hence the sane boost level, and as a wise man once said, boost = torque. Thats bloody good torque no matter which way you look at it and the bhp is as expected, outstanding.

When I said Well done the man with the ginger hair I was of course refering to the Gumball and not the Jedi master from Port Seaton, however, I hope you did well today Andy.face-icon-small-wink.gif

Callum

you the man with the ginger hair LOLface-icon-small-smile.gif

Thanks for your comments guys, i posted out of excitement! im just very happy with the way its worked out as you can tell.

Used it in anger against the squirrels rocket tonight and his car is quick!!! fright night.

i have also changed the "apples" thing cos it was a bit gay and may have been seen as antagonistic. for this i apologise.face-icon-small-blush.gif