With the wizard techniques od Andy Forrest and Boyakashas parts i bring you....403BHP !!!

Hi

I Ihave just come back from Dastek this minute, via undisclosed b roads with exciting news on the final result!!!!

My MY53 STI8 now has been matched up with a new hybrid turbo, gt spec headers and a 3 inch hayward system. This accompanied with my APS CAI with bird feeder through the front fog cover, bigger fuel pump and regulator has given me

a confirmed over 2 runs....................................

403 BHP

and a torque figure that just fits in nicely below it.

SO THANKS AGAIN TO ANDY FORREST, AND WELCOME TO THE 400BHP PARTY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Will Smith would say - DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN.

Those are some nice figures Chris. You must be chuffed mate, especially as you said to me at AWD that you'd be happy with 380.

Shame you'll not be at KH later in the month. If you do happen to be up then I'll take you out on a passenger lap. Show you how this whole cornering business is dealt with.

Come to expect it? I have never said anything much before, you can ask anyone i hardly talk as it is. I was just wondering what torque you got and making a point. I think my first point for a long time anyway. You seem to have a lot to say on here so i thought i was allowed free speech?

I would guess about 340lbs/ft at that power at about 1.4/1.5 bar.

Excellent figures there mate.  Must go like a train.  Andy has come into his own with his results.

I must also comment on the grand meister Coulty.  He can handle an impreza better than anyone I've seen in a long long time (on a par with the controlled lunacy of UDIC Caz) and by christ he knows it.

Anyway, back to my pipe and slippers you young scampsface-icon-small-wink.gif

I believe the man at the controls stated that "whilst torque is important through the revs, it is still ultimately the BHP that you have to look at, just look at F1 cars, low on torque but big on bhp and they go well", not a direct word for word quote, but close enough not to be misrepresenting him, eh, Chrisface-icon-small-wink.gif