THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

i feel somewhat responsible for this carry on over posting garbage and nonsense and have decided i wont be posting anymore on the forum.

At the end of the day, i came here to enjoy myself with other subaru drivers and understand that i have pushed the boundaries of hilarity once to often.

Please dont feel the urge to persue these incidents any further as the main culprit is now logging off.

The meets and the monthly organised runs etc will continue to attract my dazzling personality however the forum routine is clearly causing dramas due to my somewhat bizzare sense of humour.

Many thanks, take the rest of the day off......youve worked hard. Its time i focus more on my career and concentrate less on joking on here........................................................acting like the village idiot doesnt buy me new mods everymonth

iM SORRY TO HAVE ABUSED AND RUINED PEOPLES ENJOYMENT HERE

Keep in touch with yourselfs

LOL

The G Unitface-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gif

I quite enjoyed the humour Chris. Not so much posting a reply on EVERY thread just because you could, especially when you had nothing more to add to the conversation other than a face-icon-small-smile.gif , but if you've learned that lesson then surely all is forgotten?

Too many peeps need a reality check. Get a grip its just banter its not real. I like a laugh as I actualy have a stressful job, being full time unemployed, and still modding like feck, cause a love scoobs. So I like to join the forums for some banter.

You may get me band, but youll never take ma scoob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going nowhere m8.

Get back to the PC and start typing or i'll send for the u know how the man that does kung fo.

Hong Kong Fooie the number 1 super star..

You scared now..aren't you.

Go on come ahead make my day PUNK..face-icon-small-wink.gif

No really , i will miss you so much , don't go PLEASE.

FREE THE GUMBALL

You the man with the huff! Bring him here!

Stop being a tool, I know you miss your daily dose of Wilky madness and its boring without the Millenium falcon whooping your sorry ass ouber aller der platz but there you go, just because youve realised that without me your the only asshole online it doesnt need to be "goodnite Vienna".

Get a grip man! People depend on us or it would be all " Put my new gear knob on its very knackerdooky" or "What an outragous night, we drank the whole bottle of wine between the 12 of us and were feeling light headed..."

You dig my jive? Get real and stop having a cow.

Callum

WILKY

Point taken. your right, it has got something to do with the fact that no one wants to drive anymore. The last time i got the daily rush was when i went to collect my giro this morning and realised i had forgotten to roll a fag before i left the squat!!

I miss smoking the falcon uber ala de platza for fun, then hearing about your boost creep or knock you had etc etc.

The gaffs turning 20's plenty nowadays.

please hurry backface-icon-small-sad.gif

oh...................and thats me back. thanks for the support. thanks to the guys that didnt bother either.face-icon-small-wink.gif