Thinking of an exhaust - C+C?

I'm thinking that after my new wing and splitter goes on that the next thing to do would be to get rid of the stock pea shooters and put something on that will let me hear that lovely burble.

I don't want to replace the whole system, just the back box. No decats, up-pipes, down-pipes or other parts that I have no real idea what they do. Not looking for any performance gains as such either (I wouldn't say no though). I also don't want something that will annoy the hell out of me on the motorway at cruising speed.

Should I just go and see the fellows down in Hillington? What sort of price would I be looking at too?

NEVER FEAR - He's back!!!

Some of us have to work you know face-icon-small-sad.gif

C&C - yes - of course - they'll build you whatever you want (like Meercat).

Check Here

A guy recently travelled all the way from the bottom of Englandshire to get his Lexus Soarer T.T. full system - said he travelled for the best!!!

Brian face-icon-small-wink.gif

£300 for a full system is cheap - not sure if that would be the price with all headers etc.

Brian face-icon-small-smile.gif

stephen..... i swapped my standard back-box for a scoobyworld ninja box. Didn't notice any performance gains (that wasn't why i bought it) but it looks & sounds the dugs baws.

You also get 10% discount from scoobyworld if your a full SIDC member.

Got a local Farmers Autocare to fit it too, for a fiver!!

Just an option, incase C+C can't help you.