KH Today

Here we go lads, and indeed ladies - Pictures. Enjoy.

That Hypertech CTR was possibly the loudest beast of the day. Surprised the nobles didn't make more noise than they did. They were positively quiet.

Good to see a couple of people grabbed my chariot in action too, many thanks for the pictures.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day......cant believe it..but it was almost mildly pleasant weather up there today..thats a first......

good to see the car at last Matt...looking good, sounding even better......lovin the stripped look........the car obviously not you....

if only i was a millionaire and could let Jamie loose on mine eh.....

saying that the numbers were up last night.....£10....what would that get me Jamie.....?????????????????

good luck all....

cheers

face-icon-small-smile.gif

Crackin' day as per the norm face-icon-small-wink.gif

Good to see more scoobs on the track than normal face-icon-small-smile.gif

Thanks to Matt for the last ten minutes in the rainface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif Dont know why you didnt sit in as a passengerface-icon-small-confused.gif

Good to meet a few new faces too.

Paul........just stick the lottery winnings in the piggy bank for now and we can wait till the rest of the numbers pop up sometime soon ehface-icon-small-wink.gif

Guys

I just popped on to say thanks very much from myself and Duncan for a great morning, we both enjoyed ourselves. Some great pics up here, but none of mine face-icon-small-sad.gif

Oh and let me apologise for being a mobile chicane! face-icon-small-smile.gif (That'll be the red Primera!)

Had a good day out and was good to see the weather holding out for as long as it didface-icon-small-smile.gif

Was also good to meet a few new faces, and some older ones too!

Finally a MASSIVE shout out to Higgy for taking me for a burl in his BEAST with the big red feetface-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Well it has to be said that trackdays are great fun. There was a point this morning when i thought off track was a better sport, however the rush soon came back after another few laps.

As much as i said i was going to take it easy LOL i did hear a song by Kylie after the first few laps called "spinning around"playing in my head.

still great fun and very intense. That short period of time this morning left me feeling like after a full days driving on the May run. hectic stuff.

Duncy, very quick car. I cant say ive had fuel cut before. thanks for all your encouragement at the end of the straight lol........................

face-icon-small-wink.gif

well all i can say is roll on the next one

apart from not getting enough sleep on sat night (something to do with my 35th birthday bash on fri)

getting up sooooooo fecking early to get down to knockers

shell filling station not open at that time on a sunday morning

all of that was soon a blink in the past as soon as me right foot hit the go fast thingy

i did have a couple of moments of thinking i was good and then finding out that i had almost ran out of talent or should that be that i found out i had none to start with ?????

some very nice cars out today

nice to meet some folks as this was a first for me

cheers

Hi everyone. Glad you all thoroughly enjoyed yourself.

I was very surprised the weather held out for almost the whole event as well - makes a big difference if the weather is the same for the whole event.

No complaints about driving standards this time face-icon-small-smile.gif

Roll on the next one on the 25th September. Same time, 9 - 12 on a Sunday morning. Sorry the times aren't ideal, but it's all we can get at a weekend this year due to the race calendar.

John

As a track newbie I had a great time...

big cheers for my first pax lap - even if it was short lived... face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

Another to Matt - as stated before - the B Road Bomber ROCKS - when we getting that pink harness tho... face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Think I saw a few new faces - well I recognised the cars anyway, the day went so fast that I didn't have time to say hello - next time, eh!

Yeah another top day John, u da man face-icon-small-smile.gif

Oh its good to be back face-icon-small-smile.gif

Had a wee mech issue during the second outing, the slip joints on the exhaust headers seperated (hence why she sounded like a V8 when i came into the pits) but fixed it up pretty quick with the help of Wheels Around (top geezer)

Good to see loadsa newbies, soz i didn`t get a chance to talk to ya all, was trying out different setups of stuff on the car.

(hence the low boost setting) Thankfully though as i smoked the new pads, disks & tyres which I only fitted yesterday face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Don`t think i was holding anyone up though, but hey if i was soz.

st3ph3n hope all the tips helped u out buddy ?

Some good pix n vids up, I`ve got a few to edit n post once the editing puters unpacked.

If anyone`s got shots or vid of big red (my scoob) any chance of emailing it to me for inclusion on the site? (which i`m overhauling jnow)

Did anyone get a shot / vid of my detour on the chicane in the rain (full 720 then back on) the marshal jus shook his head face-icon-small-smile.gif

Yeah a great day, gawd i needed that. Hopefully red`ll be shooting all barrels come the next one face-icon-small-wink.gif

BTW Alan, I finally fitted the HKS`s on the front, an they`re the puppies m8

L8r doodz

Pete

4got 2 say shoulda stayed back to see the motas that were running after us, they super stocks are totally bananas face-icon-small-cool.gif

I`ll post up the pix once i`ve edited them.