japfest 2005

so far the missus is coming down and i have booked a ticket for her but she will be about 7 months gone by then so it will depend on wether she can get into the bucket seats as she is already struggling to get out of them , i feel like a butler always holding the door open . and at 240 miles each way we will be stopping at every service station on the m6 to answer the call of nature

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be bringin the missus but she will be 7 months gone by then and may decide the 240 mile each way trip is too far but i have got the tickets anyway , and she certainly wont go on the track in the car with me so will need other ladies to chat to .

<< Oh dear...sounds like a good oneface-icon-small-smile.gif

Janeybabes, would be really good to get you and friends out for a few bevrons in the lovely Roman City of Bath! >>

It is mate...I still laugh about it today...Unfortunately there is not a lot i remember but I had to get rid of the suit Iwas wearing lol.........Lets see how many we can pursuade to show our lovely city.

<<

Tony, was it you on the track that spun out? face-icon-small-blush.gif

I remember watching this fantastic blue new age going really well then disappearing (Thought you had all your laps) >>

Frenchy,

Yes,

I was going quite well face-icon-small-cool.gif just sligtly overcooked it at Camp corner and scratched her slightly face-icon-small-wink.gif

Not long after she was repaired we were at Silverstone and Trax face-icon-small-happy.gif taking it nice and steady face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Tony

Yony

ok plan of action

good day at japfest and then an evening of meal at local pub to line stomach then try to get scooby princess drunk (cheap evening then ), possible some clubs and all because......................................

It will be my birthday!!!!!!!face-icon-small-smile.gif

places to stay:-

Travelodge in centre of bath (right by pubs and clubs, small car park) tel:- 0870 085 0950 ask for bath travel lodge

Eagle house, church street, bathford, 01225 859946

The old mill hotel, toll bridge road, batheasten, good amount of car parking 01225 858476

<< ok plan of action

Travelodge in centre of bath (right by pubs and clubs, small car park) tel:- 0870 085 0950 ask for bath travel lodge

>>

Is the parking OK there ?

<<

The old mill hotel, toll bridge road, batheasten, good amount of car parking 01225 858476 >>

Are these in staggering distance from night life ?

Tony

<<

<< ok plan of action

>>

Is the parking OK there ?

Secluded around the back...............

<<

The old mill hotel, toll bridge road, batheasten, good amount of car parking 01225 858476 >>

Are these in staggering distance from night life ?

Short Taxi Ride.......

Tony >>