HAPPY BIRTHDAY PELE.....4th Nov...Lee xxxx

Pele

Pele, another year has passed - have a good one, I've just got something to say...

I never stop appreciating your honesty, sensetivity, thoughtfulness, or generousity. Most of all, as often as I'm with you I never stop appreciating what we have together or what a blessing it is to have you in my life...

Lee

Happy Birthday mummy from jake xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Pele for Thursday face-icon-small-smile.gif

Your birthday is day after my sisters birthday, 3 days before my other sisters birthday and 5 days after the birth of my daughter Charlotte. (Had to get it in somewhere to tell the world! face-icon-small-happy.gif )

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day.

Stuart

face-icon-small-smile.gif Congrats on your up and coming Birthday(no mention of age i see)!!!

(that must be something to do with the thing about not asking a lady her age or looking in her handbag)??

Make sure all those candles on the cake dont scorch the ceiling,Enjoy your day and be lucky...

Mark.

happy birthday pele

how old now 21 i guess

have a great day and hope you get what you want (then again a 500 bhp scooby might be to much to ask for .....lolface-icon-small-smile.gif)

from sam & rikki and the boys

ps: thanks for the tips on the leads they should be here with in 3 weeks so that not to bad is it

Sam- If Pele wants a 500 bhp scoobies she only has to ask....I love her to bits...face-icon-small-happy.gif...Lee

Paul- I am having the day off to take Pele shopping in london (Pele could shop for england) Then a nice romantic dinner and finish off at the lyceum theatre to watch the lion king....And i will be driving lol...Leeface-icon-small-happy.gif

Well in that case.... here's my list.... face-icon-small-happy.gif

A nice new BIG turbo face-icon-small-wink.gif

Some NOS would be nice... face-icon-small-happy.gif

Bigger brakes I think if I'm getting the above...and probably a new clutch & gearbox while I'm at it face-icon-small-confused.gif

and a nice pair of shoes face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And NO Lee will not be driving the car to London, we're going in the works van lol face-icon-small-wink.gif