Joint Meet - KentScoobies & EastSussexScoobies Sunday 26th September

Pele

Well it is here at last - taking place at lunchtime at Knights Park, near Tunbridge Wells. Facilities at Knights Park include a pub, Frankie & Benny's Italian Diner, ten pin bowling, cinema........so plenty to fill an afternoon if Scoobs bore you or members of the family. Map here

There will be meeting points at HQ & Nottcutts (again, details to follow) which will obey all speed limits to ensure we don't put ourselves and others at risk. Of course, you can make your own way there if the convoy option does not appeal.

We are looking to have a relaxing time in the company of other Subaru owners, so if you have run out of conversation with the people you see regularly, then this is for you. EastSussexScoobies are a great bunch and you are guaranteed a warm welcome.

One thing to note, I understand the area around Knights Park is popular with the local constabulary so we don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to ourselves. Anyway, we like to look cool, so a gentle cruise to some laid back sounds, chillin' back to the vibe, and layin' the mind down low are the 'on the button' position dudes!

Further details to come. Who fancies this then?

The List...

1. Pele & Lee

2. No-Bars Krud & Mrs NBK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity I'm not back home, as I live about 5 mins away from Knights Park (yes, I do remember when it was all just fields! the darn place ruined a great grassy bike track we used to have there!).

Have a good meet! if there is another joint meet at the same place around xmas time then I might be able to make it.

Well it is here at last - taking place at lunchtime at Knights Park, near Tunbridge Wells. Facilities at Knights Park include a pub, Frankie & Benny's Italian Diner, ten pin bowling, cinema........so plenty to fill an afternoon if Scoobs bore you or members of the family. Map to follow

There will be meeting points at HQ & Nottcutts (again, details to follow) which will have a nice relaxing drive through the countryside ensuring big happy smiles all the way . Of course, you can make your own way there if the convoy option does not appeal.

We are looking to have a relaxing time in the company of other Subaru owners, so if you have run out of conversation with the people you see regularly, then this is for you. EastSussexScoobies are a great bunch and you are guaranteed a warm welcome.

One thing to note, I understand the area around Knights Park is popular with the local constabulary so we don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to ourselves. Anyway, we like to look cool, so a gentle cruise to some laid back sounds, chillin' back to the vibe, and layin' the mind down low are the 'on the button' position dudes!

Further details to come. Who fancies this then?

The List...

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

I'm a newbie so count me in.

It would be great to meet you all.

The List...

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

6. Nathan L & Mrs Nathan L (may be in a marked up scooby in disguise, so behave!)

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

9. Keef69 (done it for ya mate as you dont get on here much!)

10. Monkey

Yeah!, go on then!

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

6. Nathan L & Mrs Nathan L (may be in a marked up scooby in disguise, so behave!)

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

10. Monkey

11. Hol

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

10. Monkey

11. Hol

12. Scoobyk + wifey

13. WallyBazoom

14. Chris' scooby

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

10. Monkey

11. Hol

12. Scoobyk + wifey

13. WallyBazoom

14. Chris' scooby

15. Riceboy and Zoe

Is numpty coming with us or the Essex crew?face-icon-small-happy.gif

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

10. Monkey

11. Hol

12. Scoobyk + wifey

13. WallyBazoom

14. Chris' scooby

15. Riceboy and Zoe

16 .Sam & rikki and rhys and kyle

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

10. Monkey

11. Hol

12. Scoobyk + wifey

13. WallyBazoom

14. Chris' scooby

15. Riceboy and Zoe

17.Julie1

18. SBZ Catalunya

1. Pele & Lee

3. Loony Toon

4. Slow- Mo

5. Scott.T

7. j-k & oiks

8. Cheshire Cat

10. Monkey

11. Hol

12. Scoobyk + wifey

13. WallyBazoom

14. Chris' scooby

15. Riceboy and Zoe

17.Julie1

18. SBZ Catalunya

19. Wes & Caroline