What's your job? - please sign in....

Would be interesting to know what everybody does for a living - maybe we could all help each other out in some way....

I'll start face-icon-small-wink.gif

Pele - I am Jakes registered carer, so I am at home all day, so if you need a part finding, or information, I can usually find it for you face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lee - Electrician, always willing to help somebody out face-icon-small-wink.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J-k ...underwater handgliding instructor..lol

oh and part time company director/general dogsbody/Integrated security systems commissioning engineer.

(CCTV and PC based Card Access systems installation and commissioning)

If you want CCTV , the advice is free but get someone else to fit it....far too busy with the handgliding.

j-k

<<

jack of all trades really

Tony >>

now how does the rest of that quote go?

Master of one or is it none...mmmmm. Think it night be the last one ...after watching tony's performance on the footy pitch today..lol

PS prodrive backbox available for trackday rent..competitve rates to locals..lol

Ex garage owner/proprietor for 11 years,MOT testing scheme authorised examiner and a bit of a whizz with a mig welder.

Then i woke up one day and decided i needed a rest,hence the orange van on the left.

can sometimes be quiet knowledgable about matters mechanical (only sometimes though) .

Projects engineer for a healthcare products manufacturer. I get to spend the annual capital budget for the factory where i work on whatever they want like new machinery and facility upgrades. Usually spend most of my time wondering how to fit things in with less space and time than is needed whilst people want things quicker and cheaper.

I occaisionally help out with Maintenance but i'm not actually allowed to use tools.

Unpaid, self-funded racing driver at weekends face-icon-small-happy.gif

sam...... accounts manager in advertising ,basically i pay out lots of money to other people.

rik...... well just about anything for a buck .

road maintainence,roofing,hgv2 driver,painting and decor,at present im putting up two dormas and painting out side the property so boring really but pays the car bills

Contract Business Analyst/Project Manager in the Investment Management/IT Industry.

Before that - I ran a Unit Trust Company (Household Name!)

Before that - I fitted Air Conditioning

Before that - I was a Landscape Gardener

Before that - I put big engines in little cars for fun face-icon-small-smile.gif

What a short CV face-icon-small-happy.gif

(Also 'Born Again' Karate Student (Gotta take em all again face-icon-small-sad.gif ) Where is your Dojo AllenJ?)

IT Consultant for Infotech Solutions

before that Senior network analyst for Sericol

Before that IT engineer KVJ Computers

Before that IT engineer ADM Computing

Before that IT Engineer KVJ Computers

Before that Data Comms engineer Motorola Codex

Before that at school

I am sure you can guess where this is goin,, lol

Been away for a bit, so apologies for not being online face-icon-small-sad.gif

Artex & coving contractor. Well mostly coving now as most new houses now

only want flat ceilings, still i don't mind not such a messy job. I used to drive

38 ton artics around europe late eighties early ninties as the recession hit the

building trade, great fun but the money was poor for the hours put in.Still enough

reminiscence, its a great way to earn a living working on building sites so long as

you don't mind a bit of graft & just out of collage finishing formansface-icon-small-frown.gifface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

Mark.

Re Cap

Electrican x2

Auto Electrican x 1

CCTV Expert x 1

Bus Driver x1

HGV Breakdown x 1

RAC x 1

Music Teacher x 1

Artex & Coving Contractor x 1

Marketing & PR x 1

HGV Driver x 1

Bank Manager x 1

White van man x 1

IT x 3

Projects Engineer x 1

Accounts Manager x 1

Lab Tech x 1

Contract Business analyst x 1

Some useful contacts there, and some not so useful face-icon-small-wink.gif - All come with KentScoobies discount (I hope face-icon-small-wink.gif )